- Product 631377
Peavey XR 8600 / PR 15 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Peavey PA system comes with the equipment you need to get up and running. You get Peavey XR 8600/PR 15 PA Package includes a Peavey XR 8600 power...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete Peavey PA system at a sweet price.
The Peavey PA system comes with the equipment you need to get up and running. You get Peavey XR 8600/PR 15 PA Package includes a Peavey XR 8600 powered mixer, Peavey PR 15 NEO passive speaker pair, 2 Peavey PVi2 dynamic microphones, 2 tripod speaker stands, 2 tripod mic stands with booms, and 2 Horizon 16-gauge 20' speaker cables.
Peavey XR 8600 powered mixer
Gig-worthy and portable mixer features a host of DSP effects, dual power amps, rugged casing, and exclusive technologies.
The Peavey mixer has 8 ultralow-noise mic preamps, a subsonic filter to prevent low-frequency problems, and multi-point clip sampling that makes the exclusive DDT speaker protection even more effective. The XR-8600 has 2 power amps that can run in parallel in Dual Main mode--making their full power available to the main output--or used independently in Main/Monitor mode.
2 dedicated 7-band graphic equalizers--one each for mains and monitors, with patented FLS (Feedback Locating System) on both--feature multi-Q bandwidths to bring enhanced definition to the low frequencies and assist the FLS algorithm in identifying feedback. In the DSP section, a suite of vocal enhancers, delays, reverbs, and other effects with parameter control are assignable to each input channel as well as the main and monitor outputs via independent level controls.
Peavey PR 15 NEO speakers
Neodymium magnets and injection-molded polypropylene cabs make the Peavey PR 15 NEO loudspeakers light and strong. 400W handling; 15" woofers with 2" voice coils and neodymium magnets, 14XT compression drivers, 1.4" titanium diaphragms, 90 x 40 horns, tweeter protection, fail-proof crossovers, polemounts, and heavy-duty metal grilles. 21-1/2"W x 28-3/4"H x 17"D. 42 lb.
Peavey PVi2 Dynamic Microphones
PVi2 microphones give you astonishingly high-quality sound delivery with clean, natural sound. Cardioid unidirectional dynamic mics each feature an on/off switch; a rugged, die-cast steel case; low pop and handling noise; and low-gloss black finish. They come with XLR cables.
- Peavey XR 8600 powered mixer
- Peavey PR 15 NEO passive speaker pair
- 2 Peavey PVi2 dynamic microphones with XLR cables
- 2 tripod speaker stands
- 2 tripod mic stands with booms
- 2 Horizon 16-gauge 20' speaker cables
- XR 8600 powered mixer:
- 600W/ch @ 4 ohms
- 8 new ultralow-noise mic preamps
- 10 line inputs
- 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Monitor send and effects send on each channel
- 25 dB pad on channels 1-6
- Signal and clip indicators on each channel
- Dual Main or Main/Mon power amp mode switch
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for mains and monitors with FLS
- DDT speaker protection
- DSP-based effects with parameter control
- Channel mute switch
- Rugged plastic case with removable, optional clear protective covers
- Combination Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" outputs
- Peavey PR 15 speakers:
- 400W handling
- 15" premium woofers
- 2" voice coils
- Lightweight neodymium magnets
- 14XT compression drivers
- 1.4" titanium diaphragms
- 90 x 40 constant directivity horns
- Tweeter protection
- Fail-proof crossovers
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosures
- Molded-in pole mount system
- Heavy-duty metal grilles
- 21-1/2"W x 28-3/4"H x 17"D
- 42 lbs.
- PVi2 dynamic microphones:
- Unidirectional cardioid pattern
- On/off switches
- Steel casing
- Low handling noise
- Low-gloss black finish
- Includes XLR cable
A perfectly matched PA system for serious volume and serious fidelity. Call or click now to make it yours.