- Product H95654
Penteo ADL Penteo 3 Pro Stereo to Surround UP Mixer
- Write a Review
Penteo transforms any stereo recording, soundtrack, DJ mix or live television broadcast into perfect 5.1 surround sound. Developed by Audiotech Digit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Transform standard stereo recordings into perfect 5.1 surround sound.
Penteo transforms any stereo recording, soundtrack, DJ mix or live television broadcast into perfect 5.1 surround sound. Developed by Audiotech Digital Limited, Penteo 4 Pro is the warmest and best sounding stereo-to-surround up-mixer because only Penteo remains faithful to the original stereo mix; no artificial sound manipulation is used. It includes built-in Automation that reduces mixing time and effort. Add that with Easy-To-Use continuous and comprehensive controls and Advanced low frequency/bass management settings and you'll have an absolutely amazing plugin to compliment your studio. Penteo 3 Pro also creates a perfect, crisp and discrete center channel, allowing stereo mixers save time and effort to isolate vocals / dialogue when working with LCR.
- Eliminates long and expensive "mix-from-scratch" sessions
- Each session can be automated so that whichever Penteo settings were made on a particular track, that can be saved and referred to again
- 100% ITU down-mix compatible back to the original stereo
- Isolates low dialogue in a broadcast yet keep the music/sound effects in the mix
- Using Penteo's LCR Mode, existing music can be easily isolated and quickly replaced
- Completely Isolate Dialogue from Music
- Low Latency Settings
- Time and labor saving
- Brings a whole new level of experience for DJs who want to differentiate their sound using surround
- ˜Triangle' mode provides an optimized setting for nightclubs
Order now and add depth and drama to your mixes.
- Security: PACE iLok 2
- Platforms Supported: Mac OS X 10.5 or later, 32/64 bit; Windows XP or later, 32/64 bit
- Formats: AAX64 Native, RTAS, VST 2.4, AU
- Hosts: Pro Tools HD(X) 8, 9, 10, 11; Pro Tools LE 8 (CPT required); Pro Tools 9 (CPT 2 required); Pro Tools 10 (CPT 2 required), Most AU-compatible and VST-compatible hosts.