- Product 700866
PG Music Band In A Box Power Pak with Power Tracks Pro
- Write a Review
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback. Over the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The award-winning Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous feedback. Over the years many features have been added to the Band-in-a-Box computer program - Notation, Piano Roll, Lyrics, Melody Tracks, Harmonization, the StyleMaker, and StylePicker. The Soloist and the Melodist are popular "intelligent" features; the Soloist generates professional quality solos over any chord progression, the Melodist can create and arrange songs from scratch with Chords, Melodies, Intros, Solos, and even a Title!
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest. Band-in-a-Box automatically generates a complete professional quality music arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide variety of popular styles. (Jazz, Pop, Country, Classical and more.)
PowerTracks Pro Audio is a full-featured audio recording and editing sequencer, with seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording, notation, instant audio vocal harmonies, intelligent chord symbol interpretation from MIDI files, Dx Instrument & Plugins, and more. It's loaded with powerful features for musicians, students and songwriters.
- Band-in-a-Box new features
- "Conductor" - Live Looping/Playback control. While your song is playing you can now easily control the playback (looping or jumping to another section) with a single key on your QWERTY or MIDI keyboard. This is great when jamming or performing live, as you can seamlessly and easily extend the song by pressing a single key (with one hand), without interrupting the flow of the music. Over 80 functions in all!
- TC-Helicon Audio Harmonies are enhanced with "Unison Harmonies" and a Choir Feature. Now, when you've recorded your singing voice, in addition to harmony voices, you can add unison voices that "fatten" your sound. Each unison can have different vibrato and pitch characteristics. And each harmony voice can have up to 4 "choir" voices that can be duplicated and shifted slightly in time, pitch and more to create an authentic, full choir sound. Create a 16 voice choir from your single vocal performance! Also, the GUI of the harmony feature has been enhanced.
- ASIO support is added-this allows you to use a software synthesizer with almost no latency (approx. 5-10 ms). You can play along live with MIDI Thru using the Roland VSC, for example, with this ultra-low latency!
- VST support has been added so you can now use VST instruments or plug-ins.
- Styles can have separate instruments for each substyle.
- The notation now supports many new symbols including section letters [A, B, etc.], slurs, legato, accents, staccatos, crescendos and more. Half-speed audio playback is also available, allowing you to slow down an audio recording without affecting the pitch!
- There's a "MIDI Normalize" option to play all songs at a similar volume range.
- The Ear Training feature has been enhanced with "Pitch Invasion" and "Music Replay" games to help develop perfect pitch, rhythm and musical memory.
- When MIDI files are loaded, you can now see each channel displayed separately in notation.
- New Audio plug-ins are included: PG Vinyl (Audio Restoration), PG Vocal Remover and PG RTA (Frequency Analyzer).
- Previously you could record 2 MIDI tracks, a single Melody track and a single Soloist track. Now the Melody and Soloist parts are 16-channel multitracks so you can record up to 32 MIDI tracks to create fuller arrangements. And much more!
- PowerTracks Pro
- VST plug-in and VSTi softsynth support.
- New Mixer window with individual track meters.
- 8 Auxiliary Busses - up to 16 effects per track.
- ASIO Input monitoring for "wet" or "dry" recording.
- File templates - presets and custom user templates for MIDI and audio.
- CPU usage indicator with color usage scale.
- One-click automatic soloing for bass and drums.
- More notation symbols plus enhanced layout options.
- Direct CD audio import from CD-ROM drive.
- Windows Media audio import, including audio from video files.
- Note properties pop-up display.
- Loop button for quick access and control.
Band In A Box Power Pak with Power Tracks Pro
- Band-in-a-Box 2006 Requirements
- Minimum 16MB RAM 32MB RAM recommended.
- 35-135MB Hard Drive space.
- PC Sound Card or MIDI module.