- Product H92464
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2013 (Windows DVD-ROM)
- Write a Review
Every year, the update for Band-in-a-Box is eagerly anticipated by legions of dedicated users, and by people who have been meaning to join them. Band...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Every year, the update for Band-in-a-Box is eagerly anticipated by legions of dedicated users, and by people who have been meaning to join them. Band-in-a-Box is an easy to use software program that serves as an accompaniment vehicle for performers, songwriters, students and just about every kind of musician you can imagine. It is so weell-established and so thoroughly vetted for quality that at this point, its intuition and ease of use is positively stunning. The 2013 Pro is a complete program with a broad complement of timbres and effects that will bring your performance, recording and practice sessions to a new level.
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest... Band-in-a-Box automatically generates a complete professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns.
RealTracks add the human element of great session musicians to your tracks, and version 2013 introduces new R&B horn section RealTracks! There are 101 new RealTracks in all, plus great Hi-Q (High Quality) MIDI instruments [Play Demo] for the free SampleTank 2.5 softsynth included, a new release of the popular MIDI SuperTracks and much more!
- Band-in-a-Box 2013
- RealBand 2013
- Pro RealCombos: Over 30 RealTracks instruments in 9 bands and RealDrums Set 1.
- MIDI Styles Sets 0-3 plus 100 assorted: Over 300 MIDI styles total.
- MIDI Soloist Set 1: Over 300 MIDI styles total.
- MIDI Melodist Set 1: 100 MIDI Solos in a variety of instruments
- Loops Set 1: Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- Artist Performance Set 1
- MIDI SuperTracks Sets 1-3: 46 MIDI styles total.
- Ships on 1 DVD, or ~4 GB download.
Order today and improve your performance, playing and song demos.
- Windows 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 or 64-bit)
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk space: Minimum 800 MB for the main Band-in-a-Box and RealBand programs. More space is required for RealTracks, depending on which package you buy...
- RealTracks & RealDrums: ~100-400 MB per set
- EverythingPAK when installed to internal hard drive: ~70 GB
- Hard Drive versions of the EverythingPAK do not require any hard disk space when run directly from the external hard drive they are shipped on.
- Sound card or MIDI module
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult to Navigate
- Few Real Tracks
- Freezes or Crashes
- Not Very Powerful
Comments about PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2013 (Windows DVD-ROM):
This is the low end....cheap version of BIAB. It has very few "Real Tracks". Real tracks sound like "Real Instruments" not MIDI generated sounds that really don't sound like any "Real" instrument at all.
The owners manual you receive is for "ALL" versions of BIAB. So there is a lot of info included that does not pertain to this version. Sometimes very confusing.
The MIDI sounds in this version are "TERRIBLE". They sound like cheap circus ride music you might hear.( Think of a merry-go-round from hell).
Calling for tech support can be a nightmare. Some tech's talk to you like you should know the program spec's and go so fast you can't keep up. If you ask a question they act like you should already know the answer!
The tech's like to say: "Read the tutorials". That's fine and you should read them but sometimes you need a specific answer that the tutorials may not cover completely.
I didn't know that the "Pro" version was so bad.
To get the sounds you want you will have to get the more expensive $$$$ Mega versions. That's what a tech told me.
So what is THIS version good for? Mmmm???? I'm not sure. Perhaps to learn the basics of BIAB so when you want to produce a song that "Sounds" like a real song you must buy the expensive versions to get the 'Real Tracks" you need and not the MIDI circus music.
Don't waste your money on this version. Get the Mega versions so you will have what you need when you need it.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform: