- Product J49738
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2017 (Windows)
- Write a Review
Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music crea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one audio workstation and accompaniment program.
Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, horns, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
Get great-sounding backing tracks with RealDrums and RealTracks, which give you over 200 hours of studio musicians` recordings to use in your songs! RealTracks are available in a wide range of musical styles, keys, and tempos and use the high-quality Elastique 3 audio stretching and transposition engine. RealStyle automatically selects RealTracks for you when generating an arrangement. RealCharts even lets you view the music notation and guitar tab/fretboard display.
For added versatility, you can import your own or 3rd party loops or your favorite MIDITrack in any style to any track in your arrangement. Use the built-in mixer to control volume, panning, tone, and reverb for each instrument in your ultra-realistic Band-in-a-Box arrangement. The “Combo” slider lets you make changes to all tracks at once.
Print your song arrangements as sheet music or save as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV) for use in other programs (e.g., GarageBand, Cubase, etc.) or to share on the Internet.
- Automatically generated backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles
- Dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs
- Automatically generated melodies and solos
- Over 200 RealTracks instruments
- Instrumental Studies for guitar help you learn to play in different styles
- RealCombos that make it easy to assign all song tracks to the same style using a RealTracks band
- Automatic track labels, video tutorial-help buttons, Piano Window to display notes and toolbars
- An Audio Edit Window that displays a digital waveform for the Audio track for selecting, playing, and editing audio
- 1,000 modern electronic dance and Top 40/pop style loops
- Import/Export of AppleLoops on Mac and Acid files on Windows
- Import an audio file, record audio, or render your song to an Audio track or export as a YouTube video
- Audio Chord Wizard detects the chords and the Audio Wizard to determine the tempo, bar lines, and song key
- MIDI styles and MIDI SuperTracks that allow you to customize MIDI sounds and edit notes
- sforzando SFZ VST Synthesizer with support for the .SFZ sound format and PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds
- Print song arrangements as a lead sheets including music notation
- Band-in-a-Box for Windows also includes RealBand
Over 80 exciting new features and enhancements!