- Product 700869
PG Music Power Tracks Pro Audio 10 PowerPak
- Write a Review
PowerTracks Pro Audio is a fully featured music recording and editing sequencer, with seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording, notation, i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
PowerTracks Pro Audio is a fully featured music recording and editing sequencer, with seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording, notation, instant audio vocal harmonies, intelligent chord symbol interpretation from MIDI files, Dx Instrument and Plugins and more. It's loaded with powerful features for musicians, students and songwriters.
PG Music has added major new features in PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 including ASIO support, a fully featured Piano Roll Window, time stretch and pitch change for audio tracks, half and quarter speed audio playback, drag and drop audio editing, 3 new DirectX Plug-ins (PG Vinyl, PG RTA, PG Vocal Remover) and much more!
The new ASIO support in PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 can achieve latency as low as 5 milliseconds and will echo MIDI thru notes to DXi softsynths in real-time. The addition of the Piano Roll Window allows you to precisely edit every MIDI Track. Time stretch and pitch change features give you even greater flexibility for audio tracks, and that's not all.
The new DirectX plug-ins included with PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 can easily convert your old vinyl collection to CD or MP3, find the proper equalization settings for your project, and suppress vocal tracks in your favorite recordings. Other new features like shift-click support, drag and drop editing, block select, and advanced paste features make PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 even more powerful than before. With all these great new features PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 is sure to become your favorite workspace.
PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 PowerPAK includes the MultiTracks Add-ons Volume 1
Each MultiTracks volume is packed full of great Jazz, Blues and Rock songs recorded by top studio musicians. The songs are provided in "multitrack" format, with each instrument on a separate track. Use MultiTracks songs to familiarize yourself with mixing and mastering techniques and conventions.
- Up to 48 tracks of stereo recording, with awesome effects and audio plug-ins
- Monitor audio levels with Stereo VU meters for Input and Output
- Full screen Lead Sheet notation display and printout - enter, edit and display music in standard notation with chord symbols, lyrics and a Karaoke style 'Big Lyrics' window
- On-screen piano keyboard and guitar fretboard show notes as they are played
- Comprehensive support for guitar including tab display and printout and a built-in Guitar Tuner
- Cool animated 3D Drum Kit window - play and record the dynamic drum kit with your computer keyboard
- Great Jukebox player with user friendly controls
Power Tracks Pro Audio 10 PowerPak
- PowerTracks Pro Audio 10 System Requirements:
- Windows 9x / ME / NT / 2000 / XP
- Minimum 16MB RAM
- 75MB Hard Drive space. (In order to record digital audio, significantly more hard drive space is recommended.)
- PC Soundcard or MIDI module.