- Product 700898
PG Music Power Tracks Pro Audio Regular Version 11
- Write a Review
PowerTracks Pro Audio version 11 from PG Music is a full-featured music recording and editing software. It seamlessly integrates digital audio/MIDI r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Comprehensive computer recording software that won't break the bank.
PowerTracks Pro Audio version 11 from PG Music is a full-featured music recording and editing software. It seamlessly integrates digital audio/MIDI recording, music notation, instant audio vocal harmonies, intelligent chord symbol interpretation from MIDI files, virtual instruments, plug-ins, and more. It's loaded with powerful features for musicians, students, and songwriters. PowerTracks Pro Audio has features found in the top studio programs, and adds many more of its own—including many user wish-list requests!
The Mixer window has VU meters on each track, mute buttons for each track, and a scrollable track strip. With a total of 8 Aux busses, you can use up to 4 on one track—for 16 DirectX or VST plug-ins on a single track—and you can create subgroups of audio ports for submixes. ASIO input monitoring gives you the option of monitoring either the wet or dry signal while recording. The full-featured notation now includes more chart symbols and expression markings, with selectable line thickness for bar lines, ties, and slurs PLUS a pop-up note properties display. And PowerTracks Pro Audio will print multiple copies of your sheet music at the press of a button.
In addition, PowerTracks Pro Audio 11 offers unique features seldom found on comparable audio production software at any price! The Guitar window now has alternate tuning presets, such as Drop D, DADGAD, Open G, etc. for the fretboard and tablature as well as 4 to 6 string custom tunings. The TC-Helicon audio harmonies turn your single audio tracks into a 4-part backup group. The amazing Chord Wizard will interpret chords from MIDI files and write them directly to the notation, you don't have to work them out for yourself!
- VST plug-in and VSTi softsynth support
- Mixer window with individual track meters
- 8 Auxiliary Busses - up to 16 effects per track
- ASIO Input monitoring for "wet" or "dry" recording
- File templates - presets and custom user templates for MIDI and audio
- CPU usage indicator with color usage scale
- One-click automatic soloing for bass and drums
- More notation symbols plus enhanced layout options
- Direct CD audio import from CD-ROM drive
- Windows Media audio import, including audio from video files
- Note properties pop-up display
- Loop button for quick access and control
Simple enough for beginners, but powerful enough for experienced musicians. Order now!
Power Tracks Pro Audio Regular Version 11
- System Requirements:
- Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP
- Minimum 128MB RAM 75MB Hard Drive space. (In order to record digital audio, significantly more hard drive space is recommended.)
- PC Soundcard or MIDI module.