- Product 581594
PG Music PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 2009 Software
- Write a Review
PG Music PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 2009 for Windows includes PowerTracks Pro Audio 12—a fully featured music sequencing and digital recording program....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Comprehensive computer recording software that won't break the bank.
PG Music PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 2009 for Windows includes PowerTracks Pro Audio 12—a fully featured music sequencing and digital recording program. There are over 20 powerful features new to the series, such as Audio Chord Wizard 2.0, re-Mix/arrange features, and Vista Support. PG Music also includes RealDrums (Sets 1-3), which allows you to instantly create audio drums tracks with real recordings of top studio drummers. The PG Music PowerPAK is the perfect software tool for musicians, students, and songwriters alike.
PG Music Audio Chord Wizard 2.0
The Audio Chord Wizard is an extremely powerful feature that automatically finds chord symbols (C, Fm7 etc.) by analyzing the audio content of a song (MP3/WAV/WMA or CD-audio file). The song can be in a digital file format (MP3/WMA/WAV), including one that you created in PowerTracks, or one directly loaded from a CD. In addition to the chords, the Audio Chord Wizard also automatically determines the bar lines and a Tempo map. Use this feature to instantly play along to your favorite songs by reading and printing the chord symbols.
Improvements over the previous version of Audio Chord Wizard 1.0 include:
•Detection of up to 2 chords per bar
•Much improved chord detection accuracy
•Improved tempo tracking, with the ability to tap in a few bar lines during playback and tempo often locks to bar lines for the whole song
•Faster operation, including screen redraws and analysis
PG Music RealDrums
These are audio drum styles that replace the MIDI Drum track with actual recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers. These are not samples of single drum hits. They are actually full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box tracks. For example, choose a brushes style, and you will now hear lush jazz brushes, exactly as you'd hear if the drummer was in the room with you. The results are dramatically better than MIDI. They sound like a real drummer, because they are recordings of a real drummer. Adding this real instrument to the mix makes all of your Band-in-a-Box parts sound more authentic. As well as improved drum sounds, you are hearing the exact rhythms played by the drummer, including features not seen in MIDI (subtle drum rolls, variations in ride cymbal taps, complex fills, etc.). A RealDrums dialog allows you to set whether you want to hear RealDrums with all styles, no styles, or somewhere in between.
PG Music RealDrums Sets 1-3 features jazz, bossa nova, and rock, waltzes, country, fusion, hip-hop, and a variety of other drum styles for jamming.
- Audio Chord Wizard Version 2.0
- The ability to ReMix/ ReArrange existing .mp3 files
- Precise "Floating point" tempos (e.g. 120.514 BPM)
- Copy/Paste Song Lyrics to lead sheet,
- MIDI Normalize,
- Split MIDI Drum notes to tracks
- Auto- SEQ Backup
- Automatic Audio Cross Fades,
- Enhanced notation and audio editing
- Support for the Tranzport Wireless DAW Controller
- Easily learn to play MP3 songs by seeing the chords displayed in PowerTracks by the Audio Chord Wizard
- Navigate musically around the MP3 song easily, by clicking on bars in the Chords Window, instead of having to navigate to precise times in minutes or seconds
- Sync up the bar lines from an MP3, so that your PowerTracks sequence follows the exact tempos from the MP3 file
- Generate RealDrums or other new tracks to add to an existing MP3 or old recording
- Added parts will be exactly in sync because it follows the original tempos from the MP3 file
- Sing along to the MP3 file, and use the included TC-Helicon harmonies to add audio harmonies (that will follow the chords from the MP3 file that Audio Chord Wizard figured out)
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP /Vista
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 75MB hard disk space mimimum, plus about 3GB for RealDrums Sets
- Digital audio recording requires more hard disk space, about 10 MB per minute of recording
- Sound card or MIDI module
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
ive had this program for like 3 weeks now and it every other day it produces a problem, whether its losing one of your music files, overloading your computer or just crashing out of nowhere.. if you like getting music recorded without having to go back and do everything all over again on almost a daily basis, then this is NOT FOR YOU