- H98807 000000000 H98807000000000
Phonic Acapela16 Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
The Acapela 16 combines the features of Phonic's previous digital mixers with a new level of wireless control never before seen in this category of m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless digital mixing control.
The Acapela 16 combines the features of Phonic's previous digital mixers with a new level of wireless control never before seen in this category of mixer. Through any modern tablet computer, including iPads and Android devices, users can mix, EQ and process audio. A tablet cradle holds the screen in place for on-deck control, while Wi-Fi operation allows control from anywhere within your wireless network area. Further controls are available through the graphical user interface, visible on any connected monitor and controlled by mouse. Users will find 16 studio-quality mic pres (including 4 combo jacks), 4 aux mixes, 4 group mixes, lightning-fast 40-bit floating point processor, 4-band parametric EQs, 31-band graphic EQ, dynamic processors and robust effect engineers. All these combine to create a flexible, yet powerful, wirelessly controlled digital mixing center for all kinds of live situations.
- 12 mono XLR mic/line inputs plus 4 combo (XLR/TRS) inputs
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 48 kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Detailed GUI interface visible on external monitor (not included)
- Software controllable using either wired or wireless USB mouse
- Wireless control through iPad or Android tablet control software
- Remote operation through Wi-Fi connection or ethernet wired connection
Order today and elimate your biggest sound reiforcement challenges.
Acapela16 Digital Mixer
- Analog Inputs: 12 x XLR Balanced (Ch 1-12)
4 x Combo (XLR/TRS) Balanced (Ch 13-16)
Main Output: 2 x XLR Balanced
Control Room Output: 2 x TRS Balanced
Multi Outputs: 4 x TRS Balanced
Phones: 1 x Stereo Phone Jack (TRS Unbalanced)
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (40-Bit Floating Point Mixing)
Signal Delay (CH INPUT to STEREO OUT): Fs=48 kHz <1.2ms
Distortion (THD + N):
THD+N less than 0.007%, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW
Frequency Response (CH INPUT to STEREO OUT): Fs=48kHz, 0/-1.5dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz @ +4dBu into 600Î
Hum & Noise: (20 Hz - 20 kHz), Rs=150, -128dBu (EIN), -90dBu (residual output noise)
VGA Monitor output: D-Sub 15 pin: 1024x768p@60Hz (XGA)
Ethernet 10/100 Base: RJ45
USB 2.0 (Mouse/Flash Drives): Type A
USB 2.0 (Audio): Type B (2 x 2 Interface, selectable from CH1-16, CTRL RM, MAIN)
Options (not included as standard): Carry Bag, iPad, USB Flash Drives, Monitor, Mouse
Power Supply Unit: 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz, 90W
Dimensions (H x W x D): 82 x 324 x 393 mm (3.2" x 12.8" x 15.5")
Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Controls
- Easy To Use
- Ext Monitor
- Ext Mouse
- Breaks Easily
- Freezes When Used
- Poor Quality Sound
- Sluggish Remote App
Comments about Phonic Acapela16 Digital Mixer:
the concept of this mixer is GREAT, but something happen in route from drawing board to production, if u use this mixer with a monitor & mouse, it WILL freeze up on u, & will not start pass the "PHONIC" start screen,......... do urself a favor, spend the extra cash & get A MACKIE DL1608!!!!