- Product 581251
Phonic Digital Console
- Write a Review
You'll find some impressive features on the Phonic Digital Console digital mixer including its full-color, highly intuitive touchscreen Graphical Use...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An impressive mixer with a full-color touchscreen GUI.
You'll find some impressive features on the Phonic Digital Console digital mixer including its full-color, highly intuitive touchscreen Graphical User Interface. It has 12 mono mic/line inputs with grouped phantom power and 4 additional mono line input channels. Its professional-quality digital EFX are assignable to any AUX mix, and its internal digital sampling rate delivers 96kHz in 24-bit resolution for precision sound. The Digital Console's dynamic processor, with expander, gate, limiter, and compressor is assignable to all channel inputs, multi outputs, and the main mix.
The Digital Console's compact design includes 16 faders encompassing 2 layers (Channel and AUX/Group)”these fully automated 100mm faders are arranged in a familiar analog mixing arrangement. Its 4-band parametric EQs are assignable to input channels, multi outputs, and main outputs, and this Phonic mixer has a digital AES/EBU input/output onboard. Up to 8 AUX and 8 Group buses are assignable to multi outputs. The Summit mixer even allows you to save and instantly recall scenes at the touch of a button.
- 12 mono mic/line inputs with grouped phantom power
- 4 mono line input channels
- Internal digital sampling rate of up to 96kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Compact design achieved through 16 faders encompassing 2 layers (Channel and AUX/Group)
- 17 ultrasmooth 100mm automated faders arranged in a familiar analog mixer arrangement
- High-quality onboard full-color touchscreen Graphical User Interface
- 4-band parametric EQs assignable to input channels, multi outputs, and main outputs
- Digital AES/EBU input/output onboard
- Up to 8 AUX and 8 Group buses assignable to multi outputs
- Professional-quality digital EFX assignable to any AUX mix
- Dynamic processor with expander, gate, limiter, and compressor assignable to all channel inputs, multi outputs, and main mix
- Save & instantly recall scenes at the touch of a button
- Stereo headphone mix with independent level control
- Processing accomplished through a high-quality, 40-bit fixed-point digital signal processor
- Optional FireWire/USB expansion card (16-in, 16-out) for multi-track recording
Chock full of features and with an intuitive touchscreen GUI to boot, this digital mixer is built for the long haul.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Phonic Digital Console:
Okay, right off the bat I'll go on and admit that this isn't the sexiest mixer around. It's kind of solid looking and it doesn't have a lot of the cooler buttons and stuff that other mixers have now. But then you get this at the fraction of the price, and have the touch screen which is undeniably awesome.Okay, a touch screen itself isn't enough to just throw down a bunch of cash on a mixer. But it is what makes the mixer work for me. The program is laid out in a way that's very intuitive and easy to understand if you've ever used a mixer, and the menus are quick and responsive. I can't fault the load time at all, it's a fraction of a second with the new firmware. If you've ever used a digital mixer, you know they typically come with these small displays with complicated rotary control interfaces that are torture to get through to adjust parameters. I don't know how I managed before this.Which brings me to the features. So all channels have everything you expect, like the pans and EQ and all of that. But you're also given a delay and a dynamic processor. Then there's two effect processors. And you have 8 aux and 8 groups. I have a firewire and USB interface with mine and the recorded sound through that is very crisp and lively. The sound on the mixer itself is perfect - very natural sounding which is not always the case with digital mixers.