- Product H82133
Phonic Nexus 540 400W Active 15" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Phonic Nexus 540 speakers have an attractive, impact-resistant design, high power output and clear, biamplified configuration. The angled molded ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powered, internally biamped speaker in a rugged enclosure.
The Phonic Nexus 540 speakers have an attractive, impact-resistant design, high power output and clear, biamplified configuration. The angled molded enclosure is made of highly durable polypropylene that can be used as a stage monitor, stand-mounted speaker or for permanent installation. The Nexus speaker also offers a low cut filter, allowing users to get rid of stage-rumbles and other low-frequency annoyances.
Loud, rugged, clear, lightweight and reasonably priced. What's not to like?
- Biamplified design with 400 Watts (RMS)
- 15" woofer matched with a 1" tweeter
- Switchable Mic/Line balanced input
- Low cut filter: 75 Hz, 18 dB / octave
- Built in limiter for overload protection
- Durable, lightweight speaker cabinet with dynamic sound
- Balanced XLR-type inputs with switched Mic/Line sensitivity
Order now and solve your power and speaker requirements in one inexpensive, lightweight package.
Nexus 540 400W Active 15" PA Speaker
- Type: 15” 400W Active Speaker
- Output: 300W + 100W
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 18KHz
- Max SPL at 1M: 127dB
- Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced / 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Sensitive: -50 -0 dB on input
- Bass Drive:15”
- Tweeter Diaphragm: 1"
- Dispersion Angle: 90 x 60
- Input: XLR
- Link Output: XLR
- Enclosure Design Dimensions (W XH X D): 17 4” x 27 3” x 13 5”
- Weight: 47lb.