- 423462 000000000 423462000000000
Phonic Phonic S712 / MAX 1000 Speaker and Amp Package
- Write a Review
This Phonic package matches two S710 speakers and a MAX 1000 power amplifier, with Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cable to hook it them up to each ...Read More
This Phonic package matches two S710 speakers and a MAX 1000 power amplifier, with Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cable to hook it them up to each other.
Phonic S712 speakers
The Phonic S712 is a 2-way stage speaker that features carpeted casings to provide extra protection against rough handling. Phonic S712 speakers are packed with power handling abilities of up to 300W on Peak, 150W on Program. The S712 speakers feature a 12" heavy duty woofer and piezo tweeter. The Phonic S712 partners well with Phonic's Powerpod 620 and Powerpod 740 Deluxe for a great sounding, portable yet cost-effective setup.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other. This package includes a set of 2.
12" 2-way speakers and a 300W power amplifier, plus the cable to connect them.
- Use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 12" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Get the hook up with this affordable Phonics speaker and amp combo. Order today!
Phonic S712 / MAX 1000 Speaker and Amp Package
- Phonic S712 speakers
- Power handling: 300 W (Peak), 150W (Program)
- Frequency response: 60 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- High sound pressure level, 95 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 8 Ohm nominal load
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
- Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Phonic S712 / MAX 1000 Speaker and Amp Package:
I was wary of ordering this equipment because the price was so low, and you get what you pay for.
Well, I got what I should have paid a LOT more for. I just can't find any fault with it. I especially appreciate
the honest power rating of the amplifier. No fine-print "into 2 ohms"!