- 423463 000000000 423463000000000
Phonic Phonic S715 / MAX 1600 Speaker and Amp Package
- Write a Review
This Phonic live sound package matches 2 - S715 speakers and a MAX 1600 power amplifier with Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cables to hook them up....Read More
This Phonic live sound package matches 2 - S715 speakers and a MAX 1600 power amplifier with Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cables to hook them up.
Phonic S715 speaker
The Phonic S715 is a 15" 2-way stage speaker with a power handling ability of up to 400W on program, and 600W peak power. The Phonic S715 incorporates 15" heavy-duty woofer with piezo tweeter. The S715 partners well with Phonic's Powerpod 740 Deluxe, the Powerpod 1060 Deluxe, and the Powerpod 1062 Deluxe, as well as the more powerful Powerpod 1860 Deluxe, for their capability to handle more power. The Phonic S715 speaker has a built-in handle, and 35mm stand adapter. The Phonic S715 also has dual 1/4" phone jacks.
Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-900W in bridge mono mode-making it well-suited for larger venues. Input to the MAX 1600 amp is achieved via XLR or 1/4" jack, and output is achieved either through Speakon-type connectors or traditional binding posts. The MAX 1600 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes, making this amplifier ideal for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" speaker cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other. This package includes a set of 2.
The power and speaker size needed for a FOH portion of a club system.
- Use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 15" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Get ready to rock the house with this speaker/power amp combo. Order today!
Phonic S715 / MAX 1600 Speaker and Amp Package
- Phonic S715 speaker
- Power handling: 600W (Peak), 400 W (Program), 200W (RMS)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- High sound pressure level, 98 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 8 Ohm nominal load
- Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 280W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 450W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 900W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz-20kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and a Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.46"H x 15.9"D
- Weight: 33 lb.