- Product H90581
Phonic Safari3000 + WM-1S + USBR-1
- Write a Review
The Safari 3000 is Phonic's latest all-in-one, battery-powered sound solution. Powered by advanced class D amplifiers that deliver a commanding 320 W...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
PA system with wireless mic and USB connectivity.
The Safari 3000 is Phonic's latest all-in-one, battery-powered sound solution. Powered by advanced class D amplifiers that deliver a commanding 320 Watts, the Safari 3000 can reach crowds of 1,500+ people with a max SPL of 115dB. At a lightweight 16kg, the Safari 3000 is designed for excellent portability. With its retractable metal handle, wheels, and integrated microphone storage, transporting the Safari 3000 is a breeze. This model includes a built-in CD/MP3 player and USB input for playing back computer files. It also includes the Phonic WM-1S handheld wireless microphone.
The Safari's rugged polymer body, rounded corners, and internal bracing system maximize structural strength, allowing the Safari to withstand heavy use. The Safari's electronic circuitry, including the amplifier, battery, and power supply are state-of-the-art. The efficient battery system can operate 7-10 hrs on a full charge and the quick recharge circuitry recharges in less than 8hrs.
The onboard 3-channel mixer has versatile input options, including Neutrik XLR, Neutrik TRS, mini stereo, and RCA. Sound expansion is especially easy with the Safari 3000. Up to two passive companion speakers can be added through its powered Speakon jack. Finally, options such as Phonic's auto-scan wireless microphones, CD/USB player&recorder, and USB recorder give users the flexibility to customize the Safari 3000 into a perfectly tailored solution.
So whether you are a street vendor, a musician, a teacher, or a business professional, the rugged, versatile, and powerful Safari 3000 is your ultimate portable system. Advanced Electronics. Advanced Reliability Phonic engineers designed the Safari 3000 for maximum reliability and durability. As of the launch date, the Safari's power supply, amplifier, and battery circuitries have endured over 1000 hours of real world and lab tests, guaranteeing a remarkable level of reliability.
From heated ovens, freezing subzero rooms, high humidity chambers, rigorous drop tests, to electrical voltage spikes, the Safari has seen it all. Auto-Scan Wireless Microphone Technology The Safari's new auto scan wireless system is a model of simplicity. Upon a click of a button, the Safari automatically detects optimal transmission frequency and simultaneously synchronizes the transmitter and receiver.
This automatic process takes less than 6 seconds to complete. Meanwhile, proprietary hardware and software noise rejection systems work in tandem to ensure that the signal, once established, is clean. Wireless reach of the Safari is also increased to more than 40 meters line-of-sight (131 feet). For optimal sensitivity and sound quality, all Safari wireless microphones are fitted with neodymium cartridges. Customize the Safari with the WM-1S handheld, the WH-1S headset, or the WL-1S lavalier microphones and expect fantastic sound, fantastic simplicity.
- Fully self-contained all-in-one portable audio system
- Molded speaker cabinet with handle and wheels for easy mobility
- 320 Watts (peak) of power through high performance class D amplification
- 2-way output through 10" long-throw woofer matched with a pure-titanium compression driver
- Two mono 1/4" & XLR combo inputs, plus a stereo input with 1/8" and RCA connectors
- 2-track RCA outputs for connecting to external devices
- Connect additional passive speakers via Speakon speaker output with 80W output
- Onboard tone control for enhancing high- and low-frequency audio
- 12V phantom power available on combo inputs
- Maximum SPL of 120dB reaches large crowds
- Built-in battery with 4-stage status monitoring
- Switching power supply reduces weight and enables multi-national operation
- Two storage slots available for hand-held microphones
- Anti-shock CD player with MP3 playback and USB port
Order now and improve your presentations by an order of magnitude.
- Amplifier Technology: Class D X 2
- Amplifier Wattage: 320Watt Peak/160Watt RMS<o.1% THD
- Power Supply Technology: Universal switching power 90V265V
- Woofer: 10 woofer paper/fiber composite
- Tweeter: 1pure titanium compression horn
- Frequency Response(-6dB): 50-18 kHz
- EQ: Tone
- EFX: Echo reverb
- Input: 3 CH Mixer:2 x Combo(XLR/TRS),RCA,mini-stereo
- Output: Speakon powered output for up to two 8ohm expansion speakers
- Battery Indicator: 4-Segment LED
- Crossover: Precision tuned crossover
- Ducking/Voice Priority; Yes, with on/off Switch
- Wheeled: Metal hub wheels
- Body Material: Impact resistant polymer. Internal bracing system.
- Wireless Microphone Technology: Auto scanning frequency finder technology
- Battery: Lead acid 12V 5Ah
- Battery Operation Time: 7-10 hour run time. Fast charge. Battery protection switch
- Mic Storage Compartment: Internally integrated
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13.8 X 21.8 X 13.1
- Weight: 35lb
- Grille: 1.3mm power coated steel