- Product 620553
Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 Active PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 is an active PA speaker with a built-in 4-channel mixer. The unit can be further customized to include 2 wireless UHF ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An active PA speaker with a built-in 4-channel mixer.
The Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 is an active PA speaker with a built-in 4-channel mixer. The unit can be further customized to include 2 wireless UHF microphones. Other important features include XLR microphone inputs on channels 1 and 2, line input channels with 1/4" and XLR or RCA inputs, and all have individual volume controls.
A link out connector with a 1/4" phone jack and XLR jack enables 2 Sound Ambassadors to be linked together to further enhance your set up. Additional speakers can also be added to share the power from the amplifier through the speaker out jack. Channels 1 through 3 are topped off with 2-band EQs, and the unit also features master volume control, a built-in limiter, and protection circuitry. The DC power inlet allows the Sound Ambassador 75 to be used in conjunction with portable battery packs, ensuring you're always able to use it”even when an AC power source is unavailable. All of these features combine to make the Sound Ambassador 75 PA speaker a must-have for touring bands, clubs, and karaoke.
- Active speaker with Wireless mic slots and compact Mixer
- Luxury-molded cabinet that can be used as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- 2 wireless microphone receiver slots for optional wireless microphones
- Flexible, stackable configuration (can be mounted on tripod or with wall-mount kit)
- Operates on DC or AC power
- Less weight by switching power supply
- 4 input channels including 2 mic preamps and 4 line inputs
- Built-in mixer with independent Treble and Bass EQ for channels 1- 3
- Separate channel with stereo RCA inputs for CD or tape player
- 2-way speaker with a 10" woofer and a 1" compression tweeter
- 75-watt built-in power amplifier
- Peak indicator on master control
- Link out and speaker out features allow connection to another active or passive
- Amp-in feature allows external signal to use the built-in power amplifier
- Protection system including over-heat, speaker short circuit, limiting, and HF speaker driver
- AC source selected from 115VAC or 230VAC
Don't pass up buying this active PA speaker with built-in mixer for the club, karaoke, or your band.
Sound Ambassador 75 Active PA Speaker
- Woofer: 10"
Tweeter: 1" compression driver
Amplifier (watts), RMS: 75 Watt @ 8 ohms; 115 Watt @ 4 ohms
Mixer: 2 mic and 4 line inputs
Treble: ± 15dB @10k Hz
Bass: ± 15dB @ 80Hz
Frequency response (-10dB point): 50Hz20KHz
Indicator: Peak LED: Red; Power LED: Blue
Handle: on top
Flying Points: 2
Mount standable: 35mm tripod stand socket
Floor monitor version: Yes
Ceiling version: Yes, through mounting kit
Wall version: Yes, through mounting kit
Built-In limiter: Yes
Protection circuitry: thermal, subsonic, RF protection, Output DC offset, Power on/off, muting, and HF driver protection
Power Requirement: switchable between 115VAC/60Hz and 230VAC/50Hz, or optional battery power
Dimensions: 24" H x11.8" W x13.8" D
Weight: 29.7 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 Active PA Speaker:
I have used the Phonic Sound Ambassador 75 for about a month, and I am very happy with it. I do volunteer music programs for nursing homes and assisted living facilities, and needed an upgrade from an acoustic guitar amp with a mic input. I am extrememly pleased with the tone and features of the unit. The four input mixer gives the option of adding a second vocalist or instrument, as well as accompaniment tracks without having to bring a second piece of equipment. The unit it very light weight for the power and features it has (only 29 poinds), and is very easy to set up. The controls are a little small and their location on the back of the unit makes them a little awkward to adjust, especially if the unit is setting on the floor. This is really the only complaint I have with it so far. I am glad that I purchased the unit.