- Product 801475
Pioneer CDJ800MK2/DJM800 Package - Free Headphones!
- Write a Review
This killer DJ package includes a Pioneer CDJ800MK2 CD/MP3 Turntable and a Pioneer DJM800 DJ Mixer, plus a FREE pair of Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headp...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top-grade carefully matched Pioneer components.
This killer DJ package includes a Pioneer CDJ800MK2 CD/MP3 Turntable and a Pioneer DJM800 DJ Mixer, plus a FREE pair of Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones thrown in.
Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntable
The MP3 audio format has taken the world by storm and now with the Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Digital Vinyl Turntable you can play all your MP3s; CBR or VBR at any bitrate from CD-R or CD-RW.
Improved Jog Dial
The CDJ-800MK2's 7-inch jog dial has been improved to a slightly stiffer feel as well as a new metallic non-slip finish for better scratch performance. The jog dial display is now brighter and has been brought closer to the surface of the jog for better viewing angles. The center display also features 45° markers for added visual cueing assistance.
The turntable's main display can now show CD-Text and ID3 data for rapid track identification.
Expanded Internal Memory
More memory points can now be recorded to the player's internal memory for rapid recall of your commonly used cue points.
Auto Beat Loop
Uses four timing buttons to instantly create perfect 1, 2, 4, or 8 beat loops. When a loop has been produced manually with the loop in and loop out buttons, this feature allows instant 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beat cuts of the initial loop. Holding the loop-in button allows you to further cut the beat--down to 1/32nd.
Enables a track to return instantly again and again to a cue point just by pressing the surface of the jog wheel.
"Wide" Pitch Control
DJs can use the ±100% pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum and also to BPM match completely different tracks.
New Metallic Finish
New metallic buttons and pitch slider give the CDJ-800MK2 a fresh new look.
Pioneer DJM-800 Professional DJ Mixer
Pioneer's DJ music mixers have a reputation for providing high-quality audio and reliability. The DJM-800 incorporates features recommended by many professional DJs and club engineers, raising the bar on sound fidelity and ease of mixer operation. Most important are its high-quality 24-bit/96kHz sampling and effect capabilities.
High Quality Audio
The analog signal from the player passes through the shortest signal route, first digitized at 24-bit/96kHz through a pro A/D converter where it reaches the digital mixing stage with the best sound possible. The mixing is carried out by 32-bit DSP with minimal deterioration of sound quality. A highly rigid chassis minimizes unnecessary vibration, which could adversely affect sound quality. The mixer also incorporates a dual-shield structure for eliminating entry of digital noise and a high performance power supply for noise-free power.
Sound Color Effects For A New Style of DJ Mixing
A pro DJ mixer with Auto Harmonic Tuning detects the key of song and automatically corrects to the closest true key. In music theory terms, when a DJ raises the pitch of a song in the key of C by three percent, the song is no longer in the key of C, but somewhere between C and C sharp. This makes it impossible to perform a perfect harmonic mix. Pioneer's new Harmonic Tuning feature takes the key of the source audio and adjusts the pitch until it is that of a standard note. Of course the DJ still has to know some basics about music, such as which keys match, in order to pull off an acoustically perfect harmonic mix. World-class DJs currently spend thousands of hours learning the keys of their music and re-mastering their library to be in "perfect pitch." Now the DJM-800 makes it easier to perform a "harmonic mix."
The DJM-800 incorporates a high-pass/low-pass filter, notch filter and bit crusher effect for all channels. In conjunction with the additional beat effects, 50 combinations of effects are possible. Higher quality effects at 24-bits make for a cleaner sounding remix. The effects automatically detect the BPM of the music and sync to the beats. The DJM-800 mixer includes some familiar effects, plus some new ones: Echo, Delay, Reverse Delay, Pan, Transform, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll, and Reverse Roll.
Digital Input/Output terminals
Digital inputs and outputs allow for connection with other digital-capable equipment for a fully digital chain, without degradation of sound quality. The DJM-800 DJ mixer is not only ideal for the club professional but also great in a recording studio environment where high fidelity sound is required. Input frequencies of 44.1/48/96kHz are compatible; output frequency is selectable between 48/96kHz.
Fully Assignable MIDI function
There are a total of 61 assignable controls. The MIDI signal can be sent from almost all knobs and switches on the surface of the DJM-800 to external MIDI equipment. Since the mixer can send out many MIDI signals, it can be used as a flexible interface to music software or hardware such as Ableton Live or EDIROL V-4 Video Mixer.
Rotary Volume Knobs (optional)
The main volume fader knobs can be replaced with rotary volume knobs (DJC-800RV), which are especially valuable for extended mixing providing more subtlety and precision.
Numerous other features make the DJM-800 audio mixer ideal for a sophisticated DJ:
- Crossfader Assign allows the DJ to assign each channel's input to the crossfader
- Fader Curve Adjust allows the user to change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- When connected to a Pioneer CDJ player, the Fader Start allows playback to be started by simply sliding the crossfader or channel fader
- A built-in three-band equalizer enables level control within a -26dB to +6dB range for high, mid, low bands, respectively
- The Talk Over feature automatically lowers track volume so an MC can talk over the track
- The Mic Signal Cut eliminates the microphone sound output to the booth monitor to prevent feedback
- The DJ can check the peak level of the input audio for each channel and the master
Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones
The Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones introduce a distortion-free sound quality. Featuring 3,500mW of maximum input, allowing high volume and the best possible clarity without ear fatigue. Super-comfortable ear pads can be manipulated to any desired position. Industrial ruggedness and reliability with tear-resistant ear pads and black vinyl carrying pouch means they can stand up to years of hard use.
Large-Diameter Speaker Unit
High power input (3,000mW) for monitoring a high level of sound, and a hermetically sealed body with high sound-insulating ability.
Folding Housing With Universal Joints
Joints allow you to fold the headphones for space-saving and to turn them in each direction for free-style single ear sound monitoring.
Designed with DJs in mind, the housing can rest against the shoulders for stability and comfort.
The selector allows you to mix right and left channel signals for single-ear sound monitoring.
- 4 Channels
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 5 Line Inputs
- 3 Turntable Inputs
- 4 Switchable Digital/Line Inputs
- 4 Fader Start Inputs
- 3 Band EQ per channel(-26dB to +6dB)
- EQ Off/On/Talkover switch
- 2 Mic Inputs
- 2 Band Mic EQ
- 3 position adjustable Channel Fader Curve
- 3 position adjustable Cross Fader Curve
- Headphone monitor auditioning
- Stereo send/return
- RCA & XLR outputs
- 3,500mW of maximum input
- High volume
- Amazing clarity
- Won't fatigue ears
- Super-adjustable ear pads
- Hermetically sealed for great isolation
- Jointed design folds easily
- Stereo/mono switch for single-sided listening
- Ruggedness and reliability
- Tear-resistant ear pads
CDJ800MK2/DJM800 Package - Free Headphones!
- Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntable
- System: Compact Disc Digital Audio System
- Disc format: CD, CD-R and CD-RW for CD-Audio and MP3 data
- Frequency response: 4 Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% (JEITA)
- Audio output: 2.0 V
- Power requirements: AC 120V 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20W
- Net weight: 8.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 12" (W) x 13-9/16" (D) x 4-5/16" (H)
- Pioneer DJM-800 Professional DJ Mixer
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 32W
- Weight: 8kg / 17.6 lb.
- Dimensions: 12-5/8 " (W) x 15" (D) x 4-1/4" (H)
- Audio Section
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB (Line)
- Distortion Ratio: 0.005% or less
- Input Terminal
- CD/line x 5 (RCA)
- Phono x 3 (RCA)
- Digital In x 4 (Coaxial S/PDIF)
- Mic x 2 (XLR / 1/4" combo x 1, 1/4" x 1)
- Output Terminal
- Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
- Booth out x 1 (1/4")
- Headphone monitor Out x 1 (top panel 1/4")
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA)
- Digital Out x 1 (Coaxial S/PDIF)
- Other Terminal
- Send x 1 (1/4")
- Return x 1 (1/4")
- MIDI Out x 1 (5-pin DIN)
- Control x 4 (3.5mm mini jack)