- J37867 000000000 J37867000000000
Pioneer DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller with Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Write a Review
The Pioneer DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller and Dashboard display bundle adds a visual element to your DJ mixes. The DDJ-SR has two aluminum jog whe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pioneer's DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller, plus a 3-screen full color display.
The Pioneer DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller and Dashboard display bundle adds a visual element to your DJ mixes. The DDJ-SR has two aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. Visit our website for all of the details. And what better way to enhance the performance of the DDJ-SR then with the real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via Dashboards three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens. Get them both with just one purchase and be on your way to mastering digital mixes.
Pioneer DDJ-SR Performance DJ Controller
With just two channels, the DDJ-SR is a smaller and compact version of the DDJ-SX, but loaded with the same power, versatility, and seamless Serato integration. The DDJ-SR has two aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. Visit our website for all of the details. The control parts of the DDJ-SR feature knobs and buttons in a layout for easy use with the diverse functions of "Serato DJ" for intuitive and dynamic DJ performances, such as large rubber pads for musical arrangements with dynamic actions, as well as "BIG JOG" enabling scratch performances exactly as the DJ has in mind. All of the buttons and knobs on the DDJ-SR are configured to operate with the "DJ Serato" software, so you can enjoy DJ play straight away simply by plugging the device into a PC.
Dashboard 3-Screen Display
Just as Numark’s NS7III raised the bar with real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens, Dashboard now delivers that capability and convenience to DJs using a Serato controller that does not have a screen display. Two of Dashboard’s screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now with the Dashboard display, you can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether—something that is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions currently available. There are currently 43 existing Serato control systems that Dashboard works with, so any DJ can enjoy the benefits and versatility that its screen displays provide.
- Software Serato DJ
- Input ports AUX—1(RCA)
- MIC—1(1/4 inch PHONE—1)
- Output ports MASTER OUT—1 (1/4 inch PHONE—1)
- BOOTH OUT/ MASTER OUT 2—1(RCA—1)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT—2(top surface 1/4 inch PHONEMiniPin)
- Other ports USB B port—1
- Frequency response 20 Hz ï½ž20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio 0.006 ï¼…or less
- S/N ratio 101 dB (PC)
- Maximum dimensions 553.6 mm (W) — 319.1 mm (D) — 65.3 mm (H)
- Unit weight 4.5 kg
- Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
Get the best of the DDJ-SR and the Dashboard display with one purchase!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.