- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DDJ-SR2 2-channel Serato DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- K44251 000000000 K44251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for use with Serato DJ software, this powerful 2-channel DJ controller is more compact than its larger siblings, but still inherits many of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large jog wheels and soft-touch rubber performance pads.
Designed for use with Serato DJ software, this powerful 2-channel DJ controller is more compact than its larger siblings, but still inherits many of the same functions and controls, such as large aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new pad plus feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. The DDJ-SR2 takes advantage of Serato DJ’s full capability, ensuring its layout of knobs and buttons are exceptionally easy to use with the software.
Large rubber performance pads located below the big jog wheel provide hot, cue, roll, slicer and sampler functions. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to tap the pads quickly for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
By activating the new pad plus button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into hot cue roll, trans, combo FX and sampler roll. This enables DJs to trigger multiple effects with one button, and automatically sync samples and hot cues to the beat. The DDJ-SR also features a beat indicator which gives a visual representation of the beat.
Big Jog Wheels
The DDJ-SR2 features two large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best feel and the shortest latency.
The built-in 2-channel mixer on the DDJ-SR2 is ideal for scratch performances. The mixer can also be used with four decks using the deck select buttons located on each side of the controller. In addition, the unit features a cross fader reverse switch to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides.
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for use with Serato DJ
- Compact size
- Large brushed-aluminum, touch-capacitive jog wheels
- Onboard effects and rubber performance pads
- Visual beat indicator
High-end quality and features in a compact controller—order today.
- Channels: 2
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1
- USB ports: 2
- Booth out: 1 (RCA)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Displays: 3 touchscreen
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip Yes
- Mixer: 4-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads 16 velocity sensitive
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: rekordbox dj
- Width: 21.8 in.
- Height: 2.57 in.
- Depth: 12.56 in.
- Weight: 9.92 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.