- Product J03651
Pioneer DDJ-SX-W DJ Controller (White)
- Write a Review
The DDJ-SX is an all-in-one performance controller, with a tactile approach to mixing digital music. This hands-on DJ controller features 2 CDJ-type ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Serato-focused DJ controller in a brilliant peral white finish.
The DDJ-SX is an all-in-one performance controller, with a tactile approach to mixing digital music. This hands-on DJ controller features 2 CDJ-type jog wheels with LCD displays, 16 touch-responsive pads for triggering samples, and an integrated 4-channel mixer with 2 mic inputs, XLR master out, TRS booth out, and a built-in 24-bit soundcard. The DDJ-SX is also completely mapped for control of the included Serato DJ software.
Free Download of Serato DJ
In addition to 4-deck and sampler functions, the latest œSerato DJDJ software from Serato also comes with œDUAL DECK CONTROL, œSLIP MODE, and FX powered by iZotope to arrange tracks in a wide variety of styles.
Two tracks played by two decks can be controlled at the same time so that you can perform scratching or set and recall hot cues on the bothtracks as if they were performed on a single track.
DJing function that allows tracks to continue playing in the background while other tracks are looped, scratched or hot cued, without affecting the original track.
New FX powered by iZotope
High-quality original FX developed by iZotope that DJs can apply for more creative and more unique arrangements.
Layout Exclusively Designed For Serato DJ
DDJ-SX with full of features of œSerato DJ in its exclusively designed layout delivers intuitive and fun DJing. All buttons and knobs of the controller are programmed to the applicable software functions by default so that you can enjoy DJing only by connecting this unit to a computer.
Large, rubber œPERFORMANCE PADS on the front of the DDJ-SX are assigned to four functions: hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. Tracks can be arranged with a dynamic performance such as tapping and drum rolls, and the volume can be adjusted depending on how strong the pad is tapped. Each Pad has blue illumination built-in for the DJ to immediately see the CUE and effect status.
The DDJ-SX comes with a œ4-CHANNEL MIXER that allows each track played from four decks to be controlled individually. These four tracks can be mixed in a variety of ways for more unique DJing. A master level meter at the center of the mixer and channel level meters on the control interface of each channel allow DJs to instantly identify the sound level of each channel. The mixer can be used with the external input terminal for use as a standalone DJ mixer.
The DDJ-SX has the industry' shortest control latency, which is the time between touching the jog and sending the signal to the software. The resistance of the knob has been fine-tuned so that œBIG JOG can be controlled exactly as you intend to. The DDJ-SX also features an œON JOG DISPLAY at the center of the jog showing the playback status and position of the current track. This gives the DJ a greater degree of accuracy when scratching tracks.
WIDE RANGE OF I/O CONNECTIONS
The DDJ-SX comes with four individual input terminals that can be connected to external devices such as CD players or analog turn tables. Two individual microphone input terminals, two master output terminals (XLR terminal — 1, RCA terminal — 1), and one booth out terminal provide the DDJ-SX with connectivity in countless scenarios.
- Pearl white finish
- Layout exclusively designed for Serato DJ
- Performance Pads deliver a dynamic DJ performance
- 4-Channel Mixer to achieve your original performance by mixing multiple tracks
- Big CDJ Type Jog Wheels with short latency and ON JOG DISPLAY
- Wide range of I/O connections
- Built-in soundcard
- Needle Search provides intuitive control by touching the controller for quick searches
- Push-button type knobs (front panel knobs only) designed with portability in mind
- Adjustable cross-fader curve to suit any type of sound
- Black aluminum top panel and a silver aluminum jog plate provide a premium feel
- Comes with CH Fader Start function that uses channel fader control to play/cue tracks being played on the deck
- Space of each side of the DDJ-SX more convenient for installation
- Includes free copy of Serato DJ
Get intuitive, dedicated control of Serato DJ in a stylish finish.
- Applicable OS (Windows)ï¼Windows 7
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac)ï¼Mac OS X 10.7.4/10.6.8
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 1GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Display resolutionï¼1,280 x 720 or higher resolution