- Product 630305
Pioneer DJM-707 Professional DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The DJM-707 offer DJs innovative features including precise crossfader/fade curve control, user-customizable crossfader glide adjustment. Pioneer con...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A battle mixer with superb audio and powerful skratch toolz!
The DJM-707 offer DJs innovative features including precise crossfader/fade curve control, user-customizable crossfader glide adjustment. Pioneer continually strives to meet the wide-ranging needs of the frontier DJ and this mixer does just that by combining innovative technology with proven Pioneer quality.
High-Quality Sound Design and Durability
The DJM-707 boasts the highest quality in sound and design, offering powerful club sound in a battle mixer. This is accomplished with sensitive yet solid EQ knobs, durable transform switches, and precise and accurate crossfader curve control. Most importantly, Pioneer has developed an original "non-contact" crossfader technology with unprecedented durability and reliability.
The Crossfader and Faders
The most important feature on any battle mixer is its crossfader and fader performance. The DJM-707 has the most precise and customizable crossfader in the industry to date. It's highly durable and has double fade control allowing each half to be adjusted independently! If that isn't enough, the crossfader feel can also be adjusted to your preference (a breakthrough functionality). Each channel fader curve can be adjusted from a smooth volume change to a dynamic volume on/off at the tip of the channel faders (bottom or top). You will be able to crab-scratch the channel faders from either the top end or bottom end of the fader.
Fader Start Sync
Connect with Pioneer's CDJ series, including the CDJ-100S, CDJ-800, CDJ-700S, CDJ-1000, and CDJ-1000MK2 to employ the fader start capability. The user can automatically start or stop playback via the crossfader or channel fader.
Offers a very clean, open fader area for scratching and beat juggling. Includes a session line-in with volume control, cueable master output, mic input, and selectable phono/line switches.
- Precise crossfader/fade curve control
- User-customizable crossfader glide adjustment
- Sensitive yet solid EQ knobs
- Durable transform switches
- Durable crossfader has double fade control allowing each half of the cross fader to be adjusted independently
- All fader curves can also be seen and adjusted with visual reference on the mixers' fader curve adjust screen
- Cross fader feel can be adjusted to your preference
- Smooth volume change to a dynamic volume on/off at the tip of the channel faders for crab-scratching
- Connect to Pioneer's CDJ series for fader start capability
- Automatically start/stop playback with cross-fader or channelfader
- Clean, open fader area for scratching and beat juggling
- Session line-in with volume control, cueable master output, mic input, and selectable phono/line switches
- 3-band EQ (-26dB - +6dB)
- EQ on/off switch
- 1 mic input - Neutrik/1/4" combo
- 2=band mic EQ
- Transform swiitches
- Reverse switches
- Non-contact crossfader
- Adjustable channel fader curve
- Independently adjustable crossfader curve
- Adjustable crossfader lag
- Adjustable crossfader tension
- Headphone monitor auditioning
- Session I/O with level control
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Stereo send/return
- RCA and XLR outputs
- General Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 23W
- Weight: 6.3kg / 13 lbs., 14oz.
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" (W) x 15" (D) x 4-1/4" (H)
- Audio Section
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 93dB or more
- Distortion Ratio: 0.02% or less
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
this is a great mixer, probably the best value in the 2 ch scratch mixer category. in my research, it seems to have ALL of the features of its main competitor, the rane ttm56, with a few that the rane does not. the one disadvantage is the channel faders are pcv, not optical as the rane are.
I think of this as a Rane for CD DJs. Fader start, effects loop jacks, adjustable curves for each channel fader and for each side of the crossfader. Simple and solid. Awesome EQ section: 3 band plus on/off switch, which I use as a "programable kill switch". I'm constantly adjusting the crossfader and channel fader curves for different styles of music.
first off. If you're thinking about geting Rane..Don't! this has all the features in a better/bigger layout. The EQ's are 10x better, they're big and rubbery as opposed to the ttm56's tiny ones. I've been using this mixer every week since January at the club and it's handled great! no problems at all.
For the price, the mixer is great! The optical crossfader can be adjusted to suit anyone's needs and it also lasts a lifetime! Pioneer is known for excently sound quality and this mixer is a good example of it! Sadly, the upfaders are PCV faders, not optical, but they still have curve adjustment and should last a while. The transform switches could be moved up a little more because somtimes it gets annoying when your hand hits them. There is also a master headphone mode which let's you hear your live mix in your headphones aswell as the regular cue mode. I haven't played with external effects yet, so I don't know how those are. For the price, this mixer is a steal compared to others in its price range. Grab one while you still can!