- Write a Review
4-Channel DJ mixer with Boost Color FX.
The Pioneer DJM-750 offers DJs of all levels the ability to create a wide spectrum of music and mixing arrangements. This 4-channel mixer offers superior Pioneer sound quality with a professional control layout that is loaded with features including a built-in high performance USB sound card and the industry's first1 Boost Color FX feature, which enables users to change the intensity of various effects with the rotation of the built-in effects knob.
High-quality DJM Effects
Boost Color FX - The new Boost Color FX enables users to change the parameter of an effect with the varying rotation speed of the integrated controller knob. The degree of the selected effect is intensified (i.e. increase cut rate) the faster the knob is turned. The Boost Color FX knob can work on any of the integrated mixer effects and the feature includes four different types of effects, Filter, Crush, Noise and Jet.
Sound Color FX - The Sound Color FX offers four types of effects (Filter, Crush, Noise, Jet) for more creative mixing options. Users also have the ability to switch between Sound Color FX and Boost Color FX to match the music playing.
Beat Effect - The Beat Effect function presents 13 different types of effects (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot, Vinyl Brake, Slip Roll, Roll, and Reverse Roll) that can be combined with Boost Color FX and Sound Color FX to create more than 100 types of effects for extremely original remixes.
The DJM-750 4-channel digital DJ mixer is designed with a built-in USB sound card that enables simultaneous input-output of stereo signals for up to four inputs/outputs2 with no deterioration in sound quality. It produces clear and powerful audio using high quality components such as a 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) and SEND/RETURN circuit parts, as well as a low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits, to deliver the most precise audio signals and accurate audio reproduction.
- Includes Pioneer's Boost Color FX
- Create more than 100 types of effects using Boost Color FX, Sound Color FX, & Beat effects
- Top panel USB connector for DJ software
DJM-750 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Boost
- No. of channels Audio : 4, Mic: 1
- Inputs CD/LINE—4 (RCA), LINE—2 (RCA), PHONO—2 (RCA) MIC—1 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE combined use x 1)
- Outputs MASTER OUT—2 (RCA—1, XLR—1) BOOTH OUT—1 (RCA) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT—1 (top side 1/4 inch PHONE) REC OUT—1 (RCA) DIGITAL OUT—1 (COAXIAL)
- Other ports SEND—1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN—1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL—2 (Î¦3.5 mm MINI JACK)
- Sampling rate 96 kHz
- D/A converter 24 bit
- A/D converter 24 bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion 0.004 % or less
- LINE INPUT S/N ratio 106 dB or more
- Head-room 19 dB
- USB Soundcard INPUT : Stereo 4 channel, OUTPUT : Stereo 4 channel
- 24bit, Sampling rate : 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz
- Electricity consumption 30 W
- Max. external dimensions 320 mm (W) — 376 mm (D) — 108 mm (H)
- Weight 7.6 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.