- Write a Review
Professional 2-channel battle mixer in a stylish gold color.
The Pioneer DJM-S9 is a 2-channel mixer stacked with features, everything you love from every one of your favorite mixers and more. This professional battle mixer is anything but standard, and everything fits perfectly into its compact design. The DJM-S9' innovative Magvel Fader Pro can be completely customized with multiple options to suit many different styles. Built-in rubber bumpers provide an incredible response when cutting and the eight performance pads per channel give you instant access to samples, cues and more. And if that' not enough, the DJM-S9 is jammed with built-in FX and assignable buttons that can be mapped to access FX in Serato.
Lean and Mean
Meet the DJM-S9, Pioneer's first 2-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. The fully customisable Magvel Pro crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. So get ready to decimate the dance floor with personalized FX and rigorous scratch performances.
The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer's flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS. The power inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound you need in loud club environments.
Magvel Fader Pro
The Magvel Fader Pro, magnetic crossfader ensures excellent operability, durability and response. Change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial and modify its Curve and Reverse configuration to suit your DJ style. On top it has shock-absorbing bumpers to reduce unnecessary rebounds.
For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-color touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colors for an even stronger visual cue.
Customizable FX Buttons
Six customisable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated Beat FX on the left banks, or replace them with other popular on-board FX. On the right, you can map your favourite Serato DJ FX* and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips. * Serato DJ offers up to 55 different FX (paid expansion pack needed)
A high/low pass filter on each channel lets you manipulate FX by simply rotating the knob. With Serato DJ you can switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
The mixer has two large style levers that allow you to swiftly turn effects on and off. Give more dynamics to your sets by triggering FX briefly, locking them on, or exiting arrangements quickly.
Two Built-in Soundcards
Two USB soundcards make this the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer. Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- SN Ratio Line: 107 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 %
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Master Balance: Yes
- Level Meter Size: 12 segment
- Channel EQ: 3 band
- EQ Range: -ˆž +6 dB
- EQ On/Off: Yes
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Level Meter Type: Shared Master
- Peak Limiter: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Beat Effects: Delay, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Trans
- Effects: High-Pass Filter, Low-Pass Filter, Dub Echo, Noise, Pitch
- Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope: 55
- 3 Band Isolator: Yes
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Cross Fader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Cross Fader: Yes
- Tension Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR / Jack Combo
- Talkover: ON/OFF Button
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Connection: USB
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- Inputs: 2 CD/LINE (RCA); 2 PHONO (RCA); 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo); 1 AUX (RCA)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA); 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack); 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin)
- USB: 2 USB B ports
Pioneer's first 2-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.