- Product 801500
Pioneer EFX-1000 Performance Effector Digital Effects Processor
- Write a Review
The Pioneer EFX-1000 digital effect processor is the next generation of Effectors and the first to offer the highest possible audio quality with a 24...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Proof the Effector has evolved.
The Pioneer EFX-1000 digital effect processor is the next generation of Effectors and the first to offer the highest possible audio quality with a 24-bit/96kHz digital sampling system and 32-bit digital sound processing. Thanks to a bypass function, you can process effects with their original high sound quality.
This effect processor builds on the unique features in previous effectors by including a wide range of sound effects in an easy-to-manipulate system. Sound effects include Delay, Echo, Pitch Echo, Trans, Flanger, Filter, and Phaser.
The Pioneer EFX-1000 is also the first of its kind to either beatmatch in sync with one of its preprogrammed rhythms or measure the BPM and beatmatch with the tempo of the music. The digital effects processor also lets you select from high, mid, or low frequencies so--for example--you can apply an effect to the high frequencies only.
The large, easy-to-use Digital Jog Break gives you control over effects like Jet, Wah, Phase, Shifter Ring, Zip, Humanizer, and Vocoder. The Pioneer effects processor can even set a hold switch to maintain an effect and free up a hand. The Jog Memory Play can remember the dial's movements once or in a loop. It can modify the balance of the effects and the depth of the original sound. All these features add up to a piece of DJ equipment that gives you more tools needed for ultimate creative freedom.
- Depth knob to adjust the strength and depth of effects
- Character knob to change the parameter of the effects
- Mix knob to change the balance of the original sound and effected sound
- Signal flow switch to change the signal path of the sound (allows you to create 49 patterns of effects in combination with the Beat Effect and Digital Jog Break)
- Bypass switch will directly output the input sound without other effects
- Momentary on/lock on switch enables smooth transitions
- Level meter control knob
- MIDI I/O for connection with compatible musical instruments
EFX-1000 Performance Effector Digital Effects Processor
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 16W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 85% (without condensation)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (6 lbs.)
- External dimensions: 12-19/32"W x 3-31/32"H x 9-7/32"D (320 x 101 x 234mm)
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- A/D, D/A Resolution: 24 bits
- Frequency characteristics: 20Hz-22kHz
- S/N ratio: 83dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- Headroom: 19dB
- Input level: -10dBV/+4dBu (22kW)
- Output level*: -10dBV/+4dBu (RCA pin jacks: 1kW, Phone jacks: kW)
- *-10 dBV/+4 dBu is switchable