- J52385 000001000 J52385000001000
- Write a Review
Designed for a flexible DJ lifestyle, these robust headphones are fine-tuned to reproduce clear mids and rich lows, all while providing a sleek, mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rotating ear cup for monitoring your mix.
Designed for a flexible DJ lifestyle, these robust headphones are fine-tuned to reproduce clear mids and rich lows, all while providing a sleek, modern look. Optimized for dance music, the HDJ-700s feature large, 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets for powerful bass response, so you get accurate reproduction of kick drums as well as subtle snares while mixing.
Whether you’re monitoring your mix in a loud club environment or just listening to some beats on the go, the HDJ-700’s comfortable ear pads give you excellent sound isolation so you can hear all the subtle nuances of your music.
These rugged headphones are designed to adapt to your monitoring style and keep up with your lifestyle, thanks to their spin-finished aluminum hinges, stainless steel headband and interchangeable side-mount cords. The right earpiece rotates up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz–28kHz
- SPL: 105dB
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (220 g)
- Style: Coiled; straight
- Length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft.); 1.0 m (3.2 ft.)
- Connector: 3.5mm w/adaptor
- Built-in mic: No
Order now for rugged headphones designed for DJing and listening to dance music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.