- Write a Review
Studio monitor headphones tuned with complete clarity and comfort.
Pioneer HRM-5 studio monitor headphones have been built specifically for all stages of the music production process. Their design ensures a pristine sound and comfortable fit during recording and mixing. The HRM-5 delivers a powerful sound across frequencies up to 30kHz, and has a maximum input of 1,600 mW.
Studio Sound Quality
The 40 mm driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 30 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 1,700 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes. Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response and sound insulation, while a large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies.
The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
Compact and Portable
Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
The HRM-5s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application: Studio monitor
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 30kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8'
- Connector: 3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.