- Product 801573
Pioneer Pioneer/JBL Mobile DJ Package
- Write a Review
Pioneer and JBL are icons in the audio field. Over the years, they've set the bar for quality stereos and speakers for use in the home, car, or club....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the best DJ equipment in one killer package.
Pioneer and JBL are icons in the audio field. Over the years, they've set the bar for quality stereos and speakers for use in the home, car, or club. So you can be assured this mobile DJ package isn't for the casual dabbler. It's for those serious about their art, and serious about producing consistent, professional results.
The Pioneer/JBL Mobile DJ Package includes:
2 Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntables
Pioneer DJM-909 Professional DJ Mixer
2 JBL Eon15 G2 Powered Cabinets
Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones
2 Mogami Pure Patch RCA to RCA Mono Hi-Definition Patch Cables
2 Mogami Gold Neglex Quad Mic Cables for Studio Neutrik XLR
2 tripod speaker stands
Double X-braced stand
12" coffin case with casters
2 padded speaker bags
Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntables
The MP3 audio format has taken the world by storm and now with the Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Digital Vinyl Turntable you can play all your MP3s; CBR or VBR at any bitrate from CD-R or CD-RW. Its 7-inch jog dial has been improved to a slightly stiffer feel as well as a new metallic non-slip finish for better scratch performance. The jog dial display is now brighter and has been brought closer to the surface of the jog for better viewing angles. The center display also features 45-degree markers for added visual cueing assistance.
The main display shows CD-Text and ID3 data for rapid track identification and more memory points can now be recorded to the player's internal memory for rapid recall of your commonly used cue points. Pressing the surface of the jog button enables a track to return instantly to these cue point again and again.
The CDJ-800MK2 uses four timing buttons to instantly create perfect 1, 2, 4, or 8 beat loops. When a loop has been produced manually with the loop in and loop out buttons, this feature allows instant 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beat cuts of the initial loop. Holding the loop-in button allows you to further cut the beat--down to 1/32nd! DJs can also use the +/- 100% pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum or to BPM match completely different tracks.
Pioneer DJM-909 Professional DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-909 Professional Mixer offers DJs innovative features including precise cross fader/fade curve control, user-customizable cross fader glide adjustment, touch screen control of the built-in effects, sensitive, yet solid EQ knobs, and durable transform switches Most importantly, Pioneer has developed an original "non-contact" cross fader technology with unprecedented durability and reliability.
The DJM-909 includes 50 built-in effects and a touch sensitive display. Clean, open fader area for scratching and beat juggling. Session line-in with volume control, cueable master output, mic input, and selectable phono/line switches. Tempo tap button, cueable effects switch, and a plug in for footswitch to control effects. The Beat Effect is capable of synchronizing effects with the BPM for high accuracy effect timing, and an auto BPM counter helps users quickly view the song tempo.
JBL Eon15 G2 Powered Cabinets
The flagship in JBL's Eon line, the JBL Eon15 G2 Powered Cabinet pumps 300W to a 15" neodymium Differential Drive LF driver. The HF amp delivers 100W to a 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver with ferrofluid cooling. Eon's input section allows both mic and line level inputs. In addition, the new Loop/Mix output allows you to daisy-chain Eon speakers or send signal directly to the main PA.
Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones
The Pioneer HDJ-1000 Pro DJ Headphones introduce a new standard in distortion-free sound quality. Featuring 3,500mW of maximum input, allowing high volume and the best possible clarity without ear fatigue. The Stereo/Mono Selector allows you to mix right and left channel signals for single-ear monitoring. Super-comfortable ear pads can be manipulated to any desired position. Industrial ruggedness and reliability with tear-resistant ear pads and black vinyl carrying pouch means they can stand up to years of hard use.
- Precise crossfader/fade curve control
- User-customizable cross fader glide adjustment and touch screen control of the built-in effects
- Sensitive yet solid EQ knobs
- Durable transform switches
- "Non-contact" crossfader technology with unprecedented durability and reliability
- Durable crossfader has double fade control allowing each half of the crossfader the ability to be adjusted independently
- Fader curves can also be seen and adjusted with visual reference on the mixers' fader curve adjust screen
- Each channel fader curve can be adjusted from a smooth volume change to a dynamic volume ON/OFF at the tip of the channel faders (bottom or top)
- Connect with Pioneer's CDJ series to employ the fader start capability
- Automatically start or stop playback by the sliding crossfader or channel-fader
- Mixer Layout
- Built-in effects and a touch-sensitive display Open fader area for scratching and beat juggling
- Session line-in with volume control, cueable master output, mic input, and selectable phono/line switches
- Tempo tap button, cueable effects switch, and a plug-in for footswitch to control effects.
- 50 effects can be independently assigned, utilized, and tweaked through the mixer's user-friendly touch screen control
- Additional knobs for further parameter adjustments
- Effect presets range from Fader Synths to Transform and from Touch Phaser to Vocoder
- A send/return is built-in to connect an external effector
- Fader effect can be assigned to a channel fader or crossfader from the touch screen so that the faders are capable of controlling and varying the effect's parameter simply by moving the crossfader or channel fader
- Beat Effect synchs effects with the BPM for high accuracy effect timing
- Auto BPM counter for quickly viewing the song tempo
- Plays all your MP3s; CBR or VBR at any bitrate from CD-R or CD-RW
- 7-inch jog dial with slightly stiffer feel, brighter display
- New metallic non-slip finish for better scratch performance.
- Center display with 45 markers for visual cueing assistance.
- Main display shows CD-Text and ID3 data for rapid track identification.
- More memory points for rapid recall of commonly used cue points.
- 4 timing buttons to instantly create 1, 2, 4, or 8 beat loops.
- Loop-in and loop-out buttons, allows instant 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beat cuts of the initial loop, which can be further cut down to 1/32nd!
- Quick multiple returns to cue points with jog wheel.
- +/- 100% pitch control creates new sound effects and helps to BPM match completely different tracks.
- New metallic buttons and pitch slider
- 3,500mW of maximum input
- High volume
- Amazing clarity
- Won't fatigue ears
- Super-adjustable ear pads
- Hermetically sealed for great isolation
- Jointed design folds easily
- Stereo/mono switch for single-sided listening
- Ruggedness and reliability
- Tear-resistant ear pads
- Black vinyl carrying pouch
- System: Compact Disc Digital Audio System
- Disc format: CD, CD-R and CD-RW for CD-Audio and MP3 data
- Frequency response: 4 Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% (JEITA)
- Audio output: 2.0 V
- Power requirements: AC 120 V 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Net weight: 8.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" (W) x 13-9/16" (D) x 4-5/16" (H)
- General Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 31W
- Weight: 6.5kg / 14 lbs. 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" (W) x 15" (D) x 4-1/4" (H)
- Audio Section
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 93 dB or more
- Distortion Ratio: 0.02% or less
- Dimensions: 17"W x 27"H x 17-1/2"D. Weight: 46 lbs.