- H88703 000001000 H88703000001000
Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station
- Write a Review
The RMX-1000 is a powerful, compact and portable remix station that encourages DJs to take their performance to the next level of creativity. Get int...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Don't just play it, remix it live.
The RMX-1000 is a powerful, compact and portable remix station that encourages DJs to take their performance to the next level of creativity. Get intuitive control of your music, with built-in effects, build-ups, breakdowns, rhythm and timbre changes, and a touchpad section that lets you add your own parts to the music.
Four sections of the device are arranged with easy-to-control knobs and buttons that control multiple effect parameters. By combining the effects from each section, wider arrangements with greater individuality can be performed with ease.
In the SCENE FX section, users can choose between five BUILD UP effects and five BREAK DOWN effects. The BUILD UP effects, consisting of BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP and REVERB UP, add sounds, while BREAK DOWN effects, consisting of HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN and REVERB DOWN, cut sounds. A large knob increases or decreases the parameter of effects chosen by simply turning the knob. Two sub-parameters knobs are also available for additional changes to the effects being produced.
The ISOLATE FX section, consisting of three individual knobs, processes the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music passing through. The section is loaded with three effects in addition to an Isolator, providing rhythm patterns, timbre, etc., letting users freely modify the output for the HI/MID/LOW frequency bands. In addition to the Isolator, three additional effects in the section are available including CUT/ADD, TRANS/ROLL and GATE/DRIVE.
The device features a touchpad section called the X-PAD FX that enables users to develop and add new sounds not found in the original music. In addition to its four built-in effects, KICK, SNARE, CLAP and HI HAT, other sound effects edited in Pioneer's remixbox software can be inserted using an SD card (not included) during DJ play.
The system also includes a RELEASE FX lever that eliminates the current music playing and leaves only the sound effects. RELEASE FX can also be used to create the opposite effect: When the lever is released, all section effects are eliminated while the original music continues to play. Three types of RELEASE FX are available including VINYL BRAKE, ECHO, and BACK SPIN.
The included remixbox software allows the user to customize various settings of the RMX-1000 on a computer, changing parameters such as volume output and values for different sections of the device. The customized settings can then be transferred using an SD card for use with other RMX-1000s.
Using the included RMX-1000 Plug-in VST/AU plug-in software, users can create the same type of music production and effects while DJing on a computer. In addition, connecting the device to a computer enables it to act as a controller for music production.
- Remix your favorite songs live on the fly for new creative ideas
- Excellent sound quality, with professional-quality effects
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and effects sync
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the song's tempo
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
- Control VST effects on your computer
Order the RMX-1000 today, and rethink your creativity.
- Inputs: RRCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Outputs: RCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Other ports: USB B port x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D and D/A converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
- S/N ratio: 102dB
- Head room: 20dB
- Softwareï¼remixbox: RMX-1000 Plug-in
- External dimensions: 334 mm —157mm — 57mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station:
I have a djm 3000 it kinda old ,and with the efx on the new mixers i wanted to upgrade. i was going to buy a djm 900 nexus for the new effects. However I saved a 1000$ and got this instead. and boy am I glad I did. It's programmable via USB or sm card. It will hold 4x4 banks of samples and it sounds great. I use it as a send/return on my mixer which disables the other efx on my mixer but that is fine. It ca be used as a master out as well but then you won't hear what u are doing in your headphones. And you will want to hear this baby in your phones because it can get wild and with the sampler build In you can cue your samples before going live with them. Also you have three kinds of rolls on it. A divided roll, a slip roll and a normal roll. This is a pice that you will be so glad you got. Well I am at least