- Product H14472
PreSonus 1Box Audiobox Collector's Edition Recording Bundle
- Write a Review
The PreSonus 1Box Collector's Edition Recording Bundle provides you with an affordable collection of gear for home recording, including a USB bus-pow...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A simple, affordable collection of gear to get you started recording at home.
The PreSonus 1Box Collector's Edition Recording Bundle provides you with an affordable collection of gear for home recording, including a USB bus-powered audio recording interface, condenser microphone, DAW software, a USB and XLR cable, and high-definition headphones, all safely packaged in a metal carry box with handle.
The PreSonus AudioBox USB 2x2 USB recording system is an excellent solution for achieving high-quality, professional-sounding recordings no matter where you are. The AudioBox USB is a USB bus-powered audio recording interface loaded with 2 microphone/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power, 2 balanced TRS outputs, and MIDI I/O so you can stay portable without sacrificing your sound. The AudioBox USB also comes with Studio One Artist music creation and production software which has the same platform and intuitive interface as Studio One Pro but with an unlimited track count so you can start recording right out of the box.
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing quality microphone preamplifiers for all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that deliver high headroom, low noise, and high gain to give you pure, full, and rich sound. Most USB recording devices operate at a 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic ranges of less than 90dB which gives you a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB, however, uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with a dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet, and musical, making it one of the best sounding USB bus-powered interface on the market.
The AudioBox USB is bus-powered giving you the flexibility you need with no wall warts, line lumps, or power cables. Just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs able to withstand the rigors of travel and your touring adventures. Just toss the AudioBox USB in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you're recording your shows, creating a mix on the plane, or writing songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready to go.
PreSonus M7 Condenser Microphone
This condenser microphone is an excellent companion mic for the AudioBox USB. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, due to the very small mass that must be moved by the incoming sound wave. This means you can capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. From vocals to acoustic guitar recordings, you'll hear the difference.
PreSonus' HD7 high-definition headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Whether you're monitoring, tracking, or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
Studio One Artist - Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
The FireStudio Mobile recording system is bundled with an exceptional software package featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista. It makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments, and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control for included HD7 headphones
- Studio One Artist digital audio workstation software included
- 1/3U rackmountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- Professional monitoring headphones
- High-resolution neodynium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98"/2.5 meter, single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- High-Definition condenser microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- XLR cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- Elegant, single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 32-bit audio processing
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- Stunning virtual instruments
- User-friendly sampler
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Realtime audio timestretching and resampling
- K-System metering
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic.
- Native Effects 32-bit effects library with 20 dynamics processors, reverbs, modulations effects, amp simulators, etc.
- Ampire - Amplifier-Modeling
- Auto Filter - Envelope Filter
- Beat Delay - Tempo-Synchronized Delay
- Binaural Pan - Stereo Panning Effect
- Channel Strip - Dynamics Processing and Equalizer
- Chorus - Mono/Stereo Chorus
- Compressor - Mono/Stereo Variable Compressor
- Flanger - Stereo/Mono Flanger
- Limiter - Mono/Stereo Limiter
- Mixtool - Phase and MS Utility
- MixVerb - Mono/Stereo Reverb
- Phase Meter phase-correlation analysis
- Phaser mono/stereo phaser
- Pro EQ 7-band parametric EQ
- Red Light Distortion distortion processor
- Room Reverb stereo/mono room reverb
- Spectrum Meter frequency analyzer
- Tricomp 3-band compressor
- Tuner instrument tuner
- X-Trem mono/stereo tremolo
- Four virtual instruments
- Impact Sample Trigger Drum Instrument with 32 drum kits by Ueberschall
- Presence Sample Player Virtual Instrument with 200 sampled instruments by Digital Sound Factory
- SampleOne Sampler Virtual Instrument
- Mojito Analog-Modeling Subtractive Synthesizer
- Native Instruments Kore Player with 150 instruments
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE
- Toontrack EZdrummer Lite
- Nearly 1,400 drum loops (1.4GB) by Bandmate Loops
- AudioBox USB Interface with cable
- Studio One Artist Recording and Production Software
- HD7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
- M7 Studio Condenser Microphone with cable
- "Computer Recording Made Easy" Quick Start Guide
- Embossed metal carry box with handle
Get your ideas out of your head and on your computer. Order this package today!
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- Peripherals: Powered USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- CPU/Clock: Pentium or Athlon at 900MHz or higher recommended
- Memory (RAM): 512MB or higher recommended
- OS: OS-X version 10.3.7 or later
- Peripherals: Powered USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- CPU/Clock: PowerPC G4/800MHz or higher recommended
- Memory (RAM): 512MB or higher recommended
- The speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) that you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher, PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor, 1GB RAM
- Recommended: PowerPC G5 or better or Intel Core Duo or Intel Xeon processor or better, 2GB or more RAM
- Win: Windows XP or Vista, Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 (Turion), 1GB RAM
- Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz EM64T or better or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or better, 2GB or more RAM
- Windows and Macintosh Systems: Internet connection, DVD-ROM drive, a monitor resolution no lower than 1024x768 pixels
- Type: XLR female balanced
- Frequency response (±3.0 dB): 14Hz to 70kHz
- Input impedance (balanced): 1200 ohms
- THD+N (unwtd, 1kHz at +4 dBu output, unity gain): < 0.008%
EIN (A-weighted, 55dB Gain, 150 ohms Input, 20Hz to 22kHz): -115 dBu
- S/N ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20Hz to 22kHz): > 95 dB
- Common mode rejection ratio (1kHz, 55dB gain): > 45 dB
- Gain control range (±1dB): 0dB to 35dB
- Max input level (unity gain, 1 kHz at 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom power (±2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4"
- TRS female unbalanced input impedance: 0.5 megohm
- Type: 1/4" TRS
- Balanced output impedance: 51 megohms
- Type: 1/4" TRS active stereo
- Maximum output: 60 mW/Ch at 60 ohm load
- Frequency Response: (±1.0 dB): 20Hz — 30kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin female DIN
- ADC dynamic range (Awtd, 48kHz sample rate): 102dB
- DAC dynamic range (Awtd, 48kHz sample rate): 110dB
- Bit depth: 24
- Reference level for 0dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal sample frequency selections (kHz): 44.1, 48
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I really like the interface. It feels rock solid, and the knobs have the perfect amount of resistance. The microphone and headphones are great additions for the price. The software is easy to install and use.The key feature the software lacks is the ability to record music onto cd. You have to pay $200 to upgrade to the pro version to be able to master and publish. I feel like that should be explicitly stated on the description for recording software. After you install it, of course, they make it very clear that you can and basically must upgrade.
This was a good bundle for the money!!!!I needed a second computer interface for my home studio and I decide to give this one a try since I had already try studio one pro and liked so much I decide to give this one a try....just on the interface and studio one artist is like 350$ but in this bundle you save like 100$ right of the back....the headphones are Great!!!!is like their have a flat frequency response, the mic is pretty good I just did a recording on it and my voice sounds great!!! the AudioBox USB is amazing!!!is like their is no latency at all!!!!believe me you have to get this deal...Studio one artist is Good to you'll see a lot of people writing bad reviews about it cause they thought they was going to get all the features of studio one pro bit come on if you one more just pay the 199 and upgrade dont be cheap!!!! Studio One Artist is almost the same it just doesnt have the mastering effects that come with the Pro Edition but you can make it work I know I do and as soon as I can I will get the upgrade cause the mastering suit is like no other....I like always love Musician friend my order always comes on time and my satisfaction with this company is always garanty love Musician friend
this is an exelent value for the money!
Cant wont will not accept line ins. pg 24 of pdf operations manual says, damage may result if line input used. Mic and Inst input ONLY. What a bummer. Wanted to use my analog board to interface with computer. Solid build, good bundle, Im ordering another pair of Presonus phones. Sound great and only $60. Presonus M7 mic is ok. could use pop filter. Still figuring out the software, but install went smooth on WinXP Pro. Everything works as it should. Unknown issue is that with Presonus audiobox plugged into USB, it knocks my external USB HDD out. Un-plug audiobox from usb and restart. Ext HDD is back. Not good because I store alot of my music files on the Ext HDD. Overall though I would say that the bundle is a good value. If you need line ins, look at M-audio. It has switches for inst/line in.Presonus should keep the metal lunch box and add line in switches.
I love this package!!! I use the Presonus Audiobox interface with Logic Express 9 on my Macbook pro and it works great!!!! It rcognizes the the device every time its plugged in. Because Im using a Mac there was no need to download the driver so that was even better!! The headphones are awsome if u look closely they look exactl like the AKG K240's. I hear everything in these can's. I gave away the mic but Im sure its solid just check the spec's on it and pay attention to the noise ratio. The only complaint I have is that the studio one software does not work on my computer!!!! It works on my wife's PC but will not pull up on my Mac!!!! All in all it is a great buy and great to start off with. The price is unbeatable and I love everything about it accept the softeware. Thats to bad.....cause I wanted to use it
I own this product now for about 2 weeks and, let me tell you that this audiobox usb has no latency I already own a Lexicon omega usb, and even though it works well I was dealing with a lot of latency. I already own PropellerHead Reason/Record and Sonar X1 Producer, Great DAW s but, when I saw this package came with Studio one Artist I Just had to get it. I love Studio one artist is very good and easy to use and the recordings sound great!!! Just like in Sonar and Record. I am very happy with this software as a matter fact I will upgrade to Studio One Pro soon!!! Also the Microphone that comes with this is not bad it takes a little time figure the right setting for my voice but now I have it down pack, the head phones come with this are great!!! Is like having studio monitors right in your ears. all I have to say good Job PreSonus love this purchase and like always thanks musicians friends for shipping it quick and always having the best prices!!!