- 180125 000000000 180125000000000
PreSonus AT Group Monitoring Bundle
- Write a Review
This group monitoring kit bundles the PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp with four pairs of Audio-Technica ATH-M2X Stereo Headphones.HP4 D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional recording quality, desktop-size amp with high-performance headphones.
This group monitoring kit bundles the PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp with four pairs of Audio-Technica ATH-M2X Stereo Headphones.
HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel ” extremely loud output with a low -98dB noise floor. It also allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob that can be muted using the Monitor Mute button. 1/3 rackspace. Accepts balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs (1/4" TRS). Input can either be set to stereo or mono (the mono selector button on the front channel simply copies both inputs to both sides). Powered by an external wall-mounted supply.
ATH-M2X Stereo Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-M2X Stereo Headphones have high-performance 40mm drivers and an open-back design that delivers the wide-frequency response and extended dynamic range demanded by digital sources. Bass response is exceptionally smooth and full for a modestly priced headphone. The ATH-M2X has soft leatherette ear pads, adjustable headband, and light weight (4 oz.) for extended comfortable listening. Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz, 11-1/2' cable with mini-plug (1/4" adapter included).
- HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp Features
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.