- Write a Review
Portable audio interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
A great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the AudioBox iOne is USB bus-powered, compatible with Apple iPad, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any Windows, Mac, or iPad recording software. It offers one instrument input and one mic input with high-performance Class A mic preamplifier, balanced TRS monitor outputs, and professional-quality, 24-bit/96 kHz converters. It comes with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and works with free Capture Duo for iPad recording software, with direct wireless transfer of your recordings to Studio One.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced 1/4” TRS main line-level outputs
- Easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Capture Duo for iPad one-tap recording application with wireless transfer to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbit Free account to distribute and sell your music
- Studio-quality 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.