More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J10294 000000000 J10294000000000
PreSonus AudioBox iOne
- Write a Review
The PreSonus AudioBox iOne is the ideal choice for mobile musicians and podcasters who are looking for a professional means of recording on their iPa...Read More
USB/iPad recording system with one mic and one instrument input.
- AudioBox iOne
The PreSonus AudioBox iOne is the ideal choice for mobile musicians and podcasters who are looking for a professional means of recording on their iPad or laptop. This USB bus-powered interface offers one instrument input and one mic input with a high-performance Class A mic preamplifier, balanced TRS monitor outputs, and professional-quality, 24-bit/96 kHz converters that will capture your source in great detail, anywhere you are ready to record. The iOne is built with a rugged metal chassis, and works with virtually any Windows, Mac, or iPad recording software. It also comes with PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and works with free Capture Duo for iPad recording software, with direct wireless transfer of your recordings to Studio One. Capture your inspiration the moment it strikes with the PreSonus AudioBox iOne audio interface.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 1 mic input with Class A mic pre and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main line-level outputs
- Easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW software included
- Capture Duo for iPad, with wireless transfer to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Nimbi Free account to distribute and sell your music
- Studio-quality 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Mobile recording with the sound of a professional. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Helpful Technical Support
- Could Not Use
Comments about PreSonus AudioBox iOne:
The device never worked for me and had to be returned. The AudioBox One software would not recognize the required "Windows 7 SP1 Flatform Update" that was installed on my computer. It was confirmed that it was in fact installed. I exchanged about 15 e-mails with "Gary", an extremely helpful, patient and persistent Tech Support guy who had me try numerous solutions until his last hope - to save all me files and totally uninstall Windows 7 and re-install a "fresh" version. This was a work computer I have permission for personal use and our outsourced work IT guy did not want to do that since it had just recently been done due to work problems. Also, I myself would have had to pay for a couple of IT hours for that, much more than I paid, so it got returned. You will see I say I would recommend the device to others because I am sure it normally works in most cases My only recommendation is to make sure the update referenced is installed properly. Also, if you run into the same problem, you will know you are not alone as I thought I was and was doing something wrong...