- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus HP4 Headphone Amp with 4 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product H76587
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the Presonus HP4 four-channel Headphone Mixing System and four pairs of Gear One G900DX Headphones.Presonus HP4 four-channel He...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Give the band members the mix they want!
This package includes the Presonus HP4 four-channel Headphone Mixing System and four pairs of Gear One G900DX Headphones.
Presonus HP4 four-channel Headphone Amp
Are you and your session players and bandmates tired of straining to hear underpowered headphones? Presonus was too. Thats why Jim Odom and his jambalaya-fueled team of engineers designed 150 mW headphone amps for the HP4 headphone-distribution system. These headphone amps are not just loud enough for session and stage use, theyre loud enough to explode the oysters in a Po Boy sandwich. Yet the sound is clear and clean, with a wide dynamic range. At last, everybody will be able to hear”assuming they are capable of hearing. Be careful with that level control!
As with other Max Rack products, simplicity is the hallmark of the HP4. You get left and right line inputs, left and right line outputs with level control, and the four headphone outs. You can globally mute the headphone outs, adjust the overall headphone level, and sum the stereo signals to mono.
Like other processors in our Max Rack series, the HP4 can sit on a tabletop or can be mounted in 1/3 rackspace, using the optional 3UMR rack adapter. And if your needs grow you can use the line outputs to feed the inputs of a second HP4 or an HP60. Chain as many headphone systems as you need.
So listen up! Quit struggling with mediocre headphone amps. Get the HP4 and hear everything loud and clear. You owe it to your music.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX Headphones are comfortable, around-the-ear headphones with 180 rotatable frame for single-ear monitoring. Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Four 150 mW per channel headphone amplifiers
- Each channel has level control and a mono summing switch
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- 2 balanced ¼ line inputs
- 4 stereo ¼ headphone outputs (on front panel)
- 2 balanced ¼ line outputs (monitor outputs)
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- External 16 VAC power supply
- Optional 3UMR rack adapter
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180 rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
Order this studio problem solver today!
- Number of Channels: 1 IN/5 OUT
- Dynamic Range: >115dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Headroom: +22dBu
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Input Impedance: 10kOhms
- Master Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- THD + Noise: <0.002%
- Internal Operating Level: +0dBu = 0dB
- Headphone Output Power: 150mW
- Input Connectors: 1/4, Tip Ring Sleeve
- Master Output Connectors: 1/4, Tip Ring Sleeve
- Power Supply: External, Linear Supply
- Power Requirements: 16VAC, 1000mA, 20 Watts
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Size: 5.5 X 5.5 X 1.75
- Earcup: Circumaural
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Driver size: 40m
- Impedance: 32?
- Sensitivity/Max. SPL: 95 ±3dB/105±3dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Freq. response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Max.: Power 400mW
- Rating: Power 200mW
- Cable: Length 3M (straight)
- Plug: 3.5mm (plus 6.3mm adapter)
- Weight: 233g (with cable)