- Product 485295
PreSonus HP60 with 6 Free Sony Headphones
- Write a Review
Order a 6-channel PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier and get 6 Sony MDR-V150 studio headphones FREE!PreSonus HP60 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier The P...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Order a 6-channel PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier and get 6 Sony MDR-V150 studio headphones FREE!
PreSonus HP60 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
The PreSonus HP60 is among the most flexible and advanced headphone amplifier systems available for professional and project recording studios as well as live sound in-ear monitoring systems. Loaded with six independent, loud and clear headphone amplifiers, the rackmountable PreSonus HP60 features dual stereo inputs as well as external input, for each channel allowing you to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input). Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems.
Each channel on this headphone amp features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The PreSonus HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
A common set up for the Presonus HP60 headphone amplifier in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send each band member the direct output of their recording channel from the DAW to the external input of their headphone channel in the HP60 (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track, and themselves.
Sony MDR-V150 Studio Headphones
Sony's MDR-V150 Studio Monitor Series headphones feature Supra-Aural design for excellent listening comfort. 30 mm drivers deliver deep bass via high-energy ferrite magnets. Earcups are reversible for single-sided monitoring and a comfortable, wide, molded headband make the MDR-V150 headphones ideal for DJs and studio use. Includes stereo UniMatch plug for 1/4" and 1/8" jacks.
A combo package that lets up to 6 musicians in a recording session have their own mix.
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for "more me" with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
- Closed supra-aural, dynamic design
- 30 mm drivers
- Ferrite magnets
- Reversible earcups for single-sided monitoring
- Wide comfortable headband
- Stereo UniMatch plug
HP60 with 6 Free Sony Headphones
- 6-Channel PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier
- Input A: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- Input B: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- External input: TRS stereo unbalanced 10 Ohms
- Headphone amplifier output power: 150 mW RMS (60 Ohms) per channel
- Audio outputs: 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced per channel
- Master controls: Talk button, Talkback volume, Input A, Input B
- Channel controls: Headphone level, Mix A/B control, External input level, Mono, Mute
- External talkback: XLR with TS external control jack
- Power: IEC 110V-240V internal switching
- Dimensions: 1U - 19"(W) X 1.75" (H) X 5.5"
- Weight: 8.0 lb.
- Sony MDR-V150 studio headphones
- Impedance 24 ohms
- Sensitivity 98 dB / mW
- Power Handling Capacity 500 mW
- Frequency Response 18 - 22,000 Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just tried mine out for the first time tonight when the boys came over to rehearse. We do very tight harmony stuff like CSN, Beatles, etc. A constant problem is being able to hear yourself while singing harmonies, and this product solves that problem by introducing a direct line into each one of the six headphone amp channels. For my vocals, for instance, I take the direct feed from my channel and add into my headphone mix via the stereo input available for each channel. I can hear the main mix, but I can also boost my own channel for "more me.". For the first time since we have been singing together, I can actually hear my vocals and they are not lost in the mush of the main mix. This is Christmas in April. Everybody was raving about the sound. Plenty of volume in the outputs, nice clear sound. Plus, you can mix two stereo inputs together, in addition to the direct feed from your own vocal or instrument channel. Great for this rehearsal, and it will be great for playing live, too. This thing is a godsend...an amazing device that solves a problem I have had forever. There are others that do the same thing, but with fewer channels and fewer options, and probably lesser quality. If you have the money, buy this and you will never look back.