- Product 241726
PreSonus MegaStudio Artist Recording Package
- Write a Review
Music video directors. Television commercial producers. Independent film makers. Musicians. No matter what your media of choice, or how large or smal...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Music video directors. Television commercial producers. Independent film makers. Musicians. No matter what your media of choice, or how large or small your project, this special music recording and production package deal from Presonus provides you with the hardware and software to get it recorded, edited, and even distributed, saving you a ton of time and money while you're at it.
From a hardware standpoint, The MegaStudio Artist Recording Package comes with the award-winning recording PreSonus FireBox FireWire interface, a personal recording studio which includes two Class-A PreSonus mic/instrument preamps, 24-bit/96k sampling rate, and the highest record/playback track count for it's size with 6 inputs and 10 outputs. It also has low-latency monitoring, S/PDIF and MIDI input/ouputs, and a high-quality headphone output.
On the software side, you get more than $2000 worth of music and video production software, like Steinberg Cubase 4 LE, Sony Vegas Movie Studio + DVD, hundreds of virtual instruments, drum loops, effects, Sony's CD Architect to burn your finished product. You also get 5 free uploads to iTunes from TuneCore and a free BroadJam.com membership to make your work available for public consumption. There's also over 4 hours of video tutorials to help you master your recording software and a "Go Pro" guide showing you how to share, distribute, and sell your music or videos.
All you supply is the talent.
- FireBox 6x10 24-bit/96K FireWire Recording System
- High-Speed FireWire network audio interface
- Plug-and-play FireWire (IEEE 1394) audio interface
- 24-Bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96K sample rate
- Record/playback: 6 inputs/10 outputs at 24-bit/96K
- 2 PreSonus microphone/instrument preamplifiers
- 2 analog line inputs, 6 analog line outputs
- S/PDIF input/output
- MIDI input/output
- Low-latency monitoring
- Headphone output
- Powered via FireWire bus or externally
- Software router/mixer
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Fits MAXRACK rack mounting system
- Steinberg Cubase 4 LE: 48-track audio recording and production software
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio + DVD: Multi-track video and audio editing software and DVD creation software
- Virtual Instruments: Reason Adapted (synths, sounds, loops), Drumagog LE (drum replacer), FD Lite (virtual studio drummer), Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer), SoniVox PreSonus VI (virtual sample instrument), Lounge Lizard Session (vintage electric pianos), Amplitube LE (virtual guitar amplifier), KeytoSound (general synthesizer)
- Real-Time Effects: MasterVerb (mono and stereo reverb), EyeQ (graphic EQ and spectral analyzer), Chamberverb (reverb), Track Plug LE (channel strip), Camel Crusher (compressor), PitchCraft (pitch correction), FuzzPlus 2 (guitar effect), SFX Machine (virtual synthesizer), Pluggo Jr (12 real-time effects plug-ins)
- Drum Loops & Sound Effects: Sony 1001 Sound Effects, Discrete Drums PreSonus Edition, Cycling 74 loops, Twiddly Bits
- CD Burning: Sony CD Architect
- Other: House of Worship Video Toolkit from CCI Solutions
- All included software is compatible with both Windows Vista/XP and Macintosh operating systems EXCEPT:
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio + DVD (Windows Vista/XP only)
- Sony CD Architect (Windows Vista/XP only)
- Mac users are able to create videos with Apple's included iMovie software.
- Over 4 hours of video tutorials
- TuneCore.com one album (5 free songs) upload to iTunes included
- FREE BroadJam.com membership
Talk about a complete package! And, at this price, it's a steal.
MegaStudio Artist Recording Package
- System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP, Pentium, Athlon with 900Mhz or higher (1.5GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended), Windows-compatible computer with IEEE 1394 FireWire port,
- Mac: MacOS X ver. 10.3.7 or later, PowerPC G4/800Mhz or higher (G4/Dual 1 GHz recommended), all Intel/Mac models, 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended)
- Note:Due to a circuit design change, Mac Book Pro laptop computers will not supply sufficient power over the FireWire bus to initially boot up the FireBox. Once the FireBox has beeen initially powered on with the included external power supply, you may disconnect the external power supply, the FireBox can then be bus-powered.
- FireBox Specifications
- Preamp bandwidth: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Preamp input impedance: 1.3k Ohms
- Instrument input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Preamp THD: <0.005%
- Preamp EIN: -125dB
- Preamp gain: 45dB (+12dB digital boost switch)
- Line input impedance: 10k Ohms
- TRS output impedance: 51 Ohms
- TRS main outputs: Impedance 51 Ohms
- Headphone output: 150mW/Ch 20Hz-20kHz
- Phantom power: 48V ± 2V
- Power supply: Ext. line transformer, internal switching
- Bus power: 6-pin FireWire Port
- Analog to digital converters: 24-bit/up to 96khz
- ADC dynamic range: 107dB
- DAC: 24-bit/up to 96kHz
- DAC dynamic range: 110dB
- IEEE1394 speed: 400mbps