- J50213 000000000 J50213000000000
PreSonus PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III
- Write a Review
With each update to the PreSonus StudioLive series, the pro audio world takes notice. This, the third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console, bring...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The third generation of the StudioLive series.
- Studio Magic Software Suite
With each update to the PreSonus StudioLive series, the pro audio world takes notice. This, the third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console, brings you into the future of digital mixing with a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow that features studio-quality, vintage-style EQ, and compression options on every channel.
The StudioLive 16 delivers virtual soundcheck without a computer and onboard multitrack recording to SD Card; just record one good whack to the snare, toms and kick, and let the drummer go get a beverage. You can now engineer a great drum set mix and EQ without the drummer having to be there. Incredible. If you know this mixer, then you know the intuitive and customizable Fat Channel views and channel layers. Another update this year is the comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW, that will give you a completely integrated experience both on stage and in the studio.
PreSonus’ third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and 1-to-1 workflow, and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Included
Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago. The suite includes: SPL Attacker, Maag Audio EQ2, Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx Opto Compressor and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Fully recallable, 16-channel digital mixing console (32 internal channels)
- 16 input channels (8 mic, 8 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Insert effects on up to 4 channels
- New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture™), 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
This mixer changes the game. Get it, learn its functions and utterly dispense with many of your vexing audio challenges.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Live Sound
- Studio Recording
Comments about PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III:
Finally everything I want in a Presonus Mixer!!! Great Pre's as always! Savable now too!! Moving faders! Multitrack recording to an SD card!!! AVB networking!!! Updated compressors and effects!! Still has the awesome FatChannel!! Amazing routing! This thing is a dream!
Once the stage boxes drop, you will be able to run a full 32 channels on a rack mountable surface. This is amazing!
- Was this a gift?: