- Product J21267
PreSonus Studio One 3.0 Professional
- Write a Review
Instantly familiar, yet nothing feels like it. Studio One 3 contains everything you'd expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, but once you tou...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The third edition of PreSonus' top-performing DAW.
Instantly familiar, yet nothing feels like it. Studio One 3 contains everything you'd expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, but once you touch its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface you'll realize Studio One 3 was built by creative people for creative music production. At every step of the musical process, you'll spend your time creating music instead of fighting a bloated interface.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow, focused on your music first.
In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its revelatory ease of use and uncompromised 64-bit sound quality.
And now with version 3, Studio One continues to evolve by introducing innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds. The new advances in control and mixing feel so second nature, you'll stop thinking about making music, and just make it.
- Single-window workflow with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engin and new synthesis engine
- Native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
- Arranger Track with Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- PresenceXT Sampler with 15+ GB sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
- Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition
- Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop samples, effects, instruments, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
- 35 Native Effects 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 2000 included loops and 15GB of sample content
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track and QuickTime import/export
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated Nimbit and SoundCloud dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Update to version 3, or start creating with Studio One 3.0 today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about PreSonus Studio One 3.0 Professional:
Having just purchased a new Win10 laptop with all the bells and whistles, I finally made the leap from a stand-alone 16 Tr digital recorder to this beast. All I can say is I waited tooooo long for that change. Being new to the idea of a DAW, I did a lot of research among the choices out there and got several demo versions to try out (Cakewalk, Cubase, ProTools, etc.) IMHO, this is far and away THE BEST software out there.
I've only begun to scratch the surface of what it can do, but it has streamlined my workflow so much. Things like loop recording, copying, editing and comping multiple takes are fairly common among the DAW options but they just seemed to be more simple and intuitive with the GUI in StudioOne. One of the greatest features is the HUGE selection of high quality effect plug-ins, instruments and mastering tools that come with the Professional package. Even Melodyne pitch and timing editor is included. It works seamlessly with my AKAI MPK249. Producing "in the box" is really simple and the finished tracks are top quality.
Also, a real plus for me as a newbie, there are a lot of really great video tutorials included from Presonus, plus the same guy has over one hundred additional tutorials on YouTube for free. That really made it easier for me to get up to speed. I re-mixed .wav files from my old recorder and the new results were awesome.
I had toyed with making the switch to a DAW for quite a while but StudioOne was the product that sealed the deal for me.