- Product H77343
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with QSC K12 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stand...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile digital mixer packaged with great-sounding, lightweight powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, 2 mics, and 4 XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The QSC K12 is a 12" 2-way PA speaker system that features a 1,000W Class D power module and 75 horizontal and vertical coverage. Low frequencies extend to 48Hz (-10dB high acoustic output, 131dB peak). This low-frequency extension makes the QSC K12 an ideal choice for music playback and live reinforcement of instruments, especially in venues where more directional speakers are needed. Equally at home in the role of stage monitor, the QSC K12 speaker enclosure has an angled side for use as a low-profile, horizontal wedge and a flat side for proper side-fill use.
QSC's K12 PA Speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The primary differentiator in K Series speakers is the resulting output dispersion”the K8 being the widest at 105 and the K12 the narrowest at 75 (that of the K12). This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the QSC K12 delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
Order today for high-quality mixing, quiet and clean power, and first-rate speakers all in one package.
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.