- Product H77344
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with QSC K8 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console and a pair of QSC K8 powered speakers. Two mics, four XLR cables, and a pai...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile digital mixer packaged with powerful and compact powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console and a pair of QSC K8 powered speakers. Two mics, four XLR cables, and a pair of speaker stands are included as well.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The QSC K8 8" powered loudspeaker features a 1000-watt Class-D power module, and its extremely compact size won't intrude on audience sightlines. Its 105 wide dispersion is a major advantage when the audience is up close to the loudspeaker. Low frequencies extend to 61Hz (-10dB) and the unit outputs an amazing 127dB.
QSC's K8 speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the QSC K8 Speaker delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
- Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- QSC K8
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (27 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
Order today for a low-profile, high quality pair of powered speakers with one of the finest digital mixers on the market.
StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with QSC K8 Speakers
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.