- Product H77347
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR215 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR215 powered speakers, 2 mics and 4 XLR cables.Presonus...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile digital mixing console packaged with a pair of big, powerful PA mains.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR215 powered speakers, 2 mics and 4 XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR215 is a high-power, 2-way active loudspeaker system driven by a new 1300W Class-D amplifier that gives it the ability to output a 138dB maximum peak SPL. It's the perfect solution for live sound applications that require simple setup and powerful SPL levels. Featuring two cast frame 15" woofers, a neodymium compression driver with a large diameter 2" titanium diaphragm, it reproduces a wide frequency range, from powerful well contoured bass to extreme treble with outstanding clarity.
- Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- Yamaha DSR215
- Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 138dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
- Exclusive 90 — 60 CD Waveguide Horn
- Extended bass response
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge (1.6mm) steel grille
- Locking IEC cable
Order today for a sweet digital mixer and a big, honkin' pair of powered speakers.
StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR215 Speakers
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.