- Product H77350
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR112 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stand...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb quality digital mixer coupled with a pair of top-quality powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, 2 mics and 4 XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR112 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR112 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and a second amplifiers supplies 450 watts to a large 2" high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90 x 60. The DSR112 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
The digital crossover networks use high-order FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filters providing linear phase response. Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning technology simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response, whilst adjusting the time alignment between the HF and LF transducers. The end result is substantially higher sound quality than can be achieved with conventional analog crossovers.
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- 12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 134dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- 5-year warranty
Order now and get everything you need to gig in a single box.
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.