- Product 486274
PreSonus StudioLive 24 Pro Tools 9 Package
- Write a Review
This package includes a PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Mixer. Pro Tools 9 software, a pair of Mackie HR624mk2 Monitors, an Audio-Technica AT4033C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Pro Tools recording package with the key gear for getting professional results at a more budget-friendly price.
This package includes a PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Mixer. Pro Tools 9 software, a pair of Mackie HR624mk2 Monitors, an Audio-Technica AT4033CL mic, a Musician's Gear tripod stand, and 3 Gear One XLR cables (20' each).
PreSonus StuioLive 24.4.2 Digital Mixer
Once you've used the PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Mixer, you'll never want to go back to an old-school analog mixer. With StudioLive mixer's incredible signal-processing power on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, and the ability to record it all with just 2 mouse clicks, you'll get spoiled fast. Easier to use, better sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, the digital Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 delivers the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production.
The StudioLive 24.4.2 is a fine choice for those who want to mix small- to medium-sized shows and worship services. It's also a great choice for club systems, corporate applications, educational institutions, or as the hardware core for a project studio.
Inside the StudioLive audio mixer you'll find high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, a built-in FireWire recording and playback interface, more than 90 signal processors, a big library of DSP effects, 10 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more. Yet, despite its many controls and features, it's compact and easy to transport.
With the StudioLive 24.4.2, you can build live mixes that glisten with clarity and detail, and then record and enhance the performance. Get creative in the studio. Build mixes, loops, sound effects, and more, then bring them out to your show and mix them with the live performance. Process channels using your favorite plug-ins and completely automate your entire performance. StudioLive 24.4.2 revolutionizes music production, opening endless creative possibilities.
Experience the ease of analog with the power of digital.
When PreSonus designed StudioLive 24.4.2, one of their primary goals was to provide a familiar interface that would keep all critical controls visible and accessible”not buried inside multiple menus.
Sit down at a PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2, and you see real hardware Mute and Solo buttons, trim controls, and clearly labeled, individual knobs for parametric EQ and dynamics processing. The master section”complete with Talkback, Monitor, Cue, and a choice of headphone sources”looks just like the master section on an analog board but with far more power and flexibility. Aux sends have their own controls. Every channel has a big, bright meter display. Basically, if you've ever used an analog mixer, you'll be right at home with a StudioLive 24.4.2, and even if you've never used a mixer before, you'll quickly be able to create quality mixes and recordings.
The StudioLive 24.4.2 mixer is for those of you who want more than 16 channels but want to keep your system compact. It has more than six auxiliary buses, a fully parametric EQ. You could use an enhanced gate with Key Listen and Key Filter features, and a Threshold control on the limiter would be handy. A stereo graphic EQ on the mains is mandatory but you also want graphic EQ on the subgroups and auxes at times”four dual-mono, 31-band graphic EQs would do the job nicely. No problem! You get all of these enhancements and more with the 24-channel, 10-aux, StudioLive 24.4.2.
A gigantic console in a small package thanks to the Fat Channel
If StudioLive were an analog console, it would have 4-foot-long channel strips packed with knobs and buttons or it would require a massive outboard rack of expensive signal processors. That's because each channel has its own studio-grade compressor, limiter, gate, 4-band parametric equalizer, and high-pass filter. In all, PreSonus packed 43 compressors, 43 limiters, 43 gates, 24 high-pass filters, and more, into one remarkable Fat Channel.
Engaged by pressing any Select button, the PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2's Fat Channel features extensive EQ and dynamics for every input channel, every aux output (including the two internal FX buses), every subgroup output, and the main outputs.
To let you get the most from all of this processing power without descending into menu purgatory, StudioLive 24.4.2's engineers designed the Fat Channel with clearly labeled physical knobs; an ingenious, multifunction, 16-ladder LED display; an in-your-face Selected Channel display; and even a separate horizontal pan display. It's easy to instantly access any function and get clear, visible feedback.
Not Your Run-of-the-Mill Effects
With StudioLive 24.4.2 you get 2 programmable, 32-bit, stereo DSP effects engines, loaded with 50 reverbs, delays, and time-based effects that you can really use. The reverbs are so rich and detailed that you feel like you're there. Delays are precise. Slap echo sounds like old-school tape effects. All 50 effects have easy-to-use parameter adjustment, tap tempo, store, recall, and Scene selection for ultimate creative flexibility.
The StudioLive 24.4.2's 4 dual, 31-band graphic equalizers can be applied to the main, subgroup, and aux outputs so you can compensate for room acoustics, speaker response, and much more.
All of these features add up to a lot of settings to remember and reset at every performance. That's where the power of digital comes in: StudioLive lets you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall. Save Scenes that include every setting on the mixer or save just the Fat Channel settings. Copy-and-paste settings across multiple channels. Save individual DSP effects for ultimate ease, speed, and control. This means that for fixed applications like clubs, churches, and auditoriums, you can always count on the same sound and can fine-tune Scenes for different songs”calling them up instantly. Even rank amateur volunteers can successfully operate the StudioLive 24.4.2.
PreSonus has included a whole library of individual channel settings as starting points for optimizing the sound of instruments, vocals, and spoken word. An AutoStore feature regularly saves your current settings in case the power fails.
Recording made easy
If you have a computer with 6-pin FireWire, you have a 26-track digital recorder instantly ready to capture your gig, church service, or presentation. Just two mouse clicks engages Capture recording software. Studio One Artist digital audio workstation lets you edit and enhance to your heart's content.
StudioLive 24.4.2 features a tightly integrated FireWire interface that delivers up to 32 channels of recording and up to 26 channels of simultaneous playback. Each FireWire recording channel can be set to record either pre- or post-Fat Channel signal processing, delivering total flexibility and power.
Because StudioLive 24.4.2 can so easily return FireWire playback channels from your computer, you can pull off nifty tricks. You can soundcheck your band and fine-tune the PA in a new venue, even when the band's not there yet. Or create backing tracks at your studio and seamlessly blend them with live performances.
Inside, it's pure PreSonus
Ease of use and powerful features only count if the sound quality is equally impressive. After all, it really comes down to how good those microphone preamps are, how clean the signal path is, and how well the algorithms perform. PreSonus is a company already famous for its analog mic preamps, pristine digital interfaces, and well-regarded signal processors, and the StudioLIve 24.4.2 is sure to keep with this trend.
Its XMAX Class A preamplifiers deliver more headroom, deeper lows, smoother highs, and a richer overall sound than the preamps found in other mixers. Ultra-high-headroom, 32-bit floating-point processing is used for all digital mixing. All analog inputs and outputs use the highest quality digital converters available. Synchronization to your computer is stable and robust, thanks to JetPLL synchronization technology, resulting in great stereo separation and clear, transparent audio.
StudioLive expands with your input needs
Need more than 24 channels for mixing live shows and don't need to record? Daisy-chain two StudioLive 24.4.2s via their FireWire ports to get up to 48 input channels and 8 submix buses. If you need more than 24 channels for recording, and you don't need a full channel strip for the additional inputs, you can daisy-chain a StudioLive 24.4.2 with a PreSonus FireStudio Project, FireStudio Tube, or FireStudio Mobile interface. It could not be simpler.
VSL Control Software
The optional PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software for Mac and Windows, which is offered as a free download, provides bidirectional control of the StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixer. Now you can see and control the most-used mixer parameters onscreen, including channel, subgroup, aux send, and main levels, as well as Fat Channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings.
Control the mixer with a mouse or watch VSL update when you adjust the hardware. Drag Fat Channel presets onto all 16 channels in seconds. Mute or solo every channel with a sweep of the mouse. Apply a new Scene to the whole mixer just by dragging it on VSL from a list you see at all times, or collect and trade Scenes with other StudioLive users.
To top it off, you can use low-cost third-party software to control VSL”and therefore, your StudioLive mixer”from an iPhone, iPad, laptop, or any other device that supports VNC remote control of your computer. Now you can walk around the venue and tweak the mix, in real time, from any location, fixing monitor mixes from the stage and eliminating sonic problems on the spot.
Pro Tools 9 Software
Pro Tools 9 redefines one of the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with a completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what many users of past versions have asked for”and so much more.
Work with an audio interface”or without. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features”all included as standard. Open your workflow to projects created in other audio and video software”and to the entire Avid Artist Series and Pro Series (formerly Euphonix) console/controller line. With Pro Tools 9, you can compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want in more ways than ever.
Capture Your Creativity
Work the way you want
With Pro Tools 9, you get more recording flexibility than ever. Connect mics and instruments and get multitrack audio recording capabilities when you pair Pro Tools software with your favorite Avid audio interface or third-party Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible interface. Record virtual instrument performances through a MIDI keyboard or controller, or record and create music and audio with just your computer and the software alone for ultimate portability.
Capture high-quality sound
Whether you're tracking vocals, guitars, voiceovers, sound effects, or an orchestra, or recording virtual instrument performances, enjoy great-sounding audio without compromise. Capture high-resolution audio”up to 24-bit/192kHz”when you use an Avid or third-party audio interface with Pro Tools software. And get best-in-class sound with the included groundbreaking virtual instruments.
Nail the right performance
Let your spontaneity shine. Use Loop recording to record multiple takes of a performance on the same track, one after the other, to keep things flowing when you're in the zone”great for guitar solos or voiceovers. You can also create complex drum tracks using it with MIDI Merge, enabling you to build up tracks by merging new beats into the same region with each recording pass.
Punch your way to perfection
Nobodys perfect, but with Pro Tools 9 you can create seamless performances with nondestructive QuickPunch or TrackPunch. Quickly fix mistakes in audio tracks as Pro Tools punches in and out of record mode, replacing the questionable section as you perform with the playback. For easier file management (and the truly confident) use DestructivePunch to maintain a single audio file”no matter how many punches you do.
Slow down and record comfortably
Having trouble keeping up? With Pro Tools, you can pull off technically challenging parts by slowing down the session tempo, recording the performance at a more comfortable pace, and playing it back at normal speed”Elastic Time and Pitch will keep things in tune. You can also create interesting effects recording at normal speed and then playing back at different speeds.
Stretch your creativity with Elastic Time and Pitch
Freely experiment without the time or effort investment. With Elastic Time, you can change the tempo or timing of any music or sound file”or an entire composition”on the fly, without cutting up a single sample of audio. With Elastic Pitch, you can fix wrong notes, create harmonies, and transpose regions”in real time”without altering the tempo.
Make changes on-the-fly
Forget having to manually stop and restart playback to make changes to your mix or configuration”instead, you can make many common changes on the fly in Pro Tools 9 during playback. Create and edit regions, add or remove tracks, copy inserts and sends, change I/O routing, and more”all changes will dynamically update in real time.
Craft sound with precision
Shape and fine-tune your audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks with professional, sample-accurate audio editing tools. Create a flawless performance by comping together tracks from multiple takes. Get more flexibility when importing tracks with the full Import Session Data dialog. Speed up editing with the Smart Tool. Place sounds perfectly in sync with picture. Smooth transitions with crossfades. Everything you need to perfect your tracks is available right from within a single Edit window.
Get where you need to go fast
Instantly navigate to one or more sections within your session to speed up your editing and mixing workflow. Simply set location markers at specific points in the timeline, edit selections, or even a set of track display settings, and you can quickly recall each specific location at any time with a simple keyboard shortcut, ensuring Pro Tools keeps up with your pace.
Join groups for easy editing and rearranging
Easily rearrange songs, edit loops, and make global changes across multiple tracks in one fell swoop by grouping audio and/or MIDI regions together as a Region Group. For more complex sessions with lots of automation, create VCA groups in Pro Tools HD software or Pro Tools 9 with the Complete Production Toolkit 2 option, giving you another level of gain control over groups that already have automation.
Snoop out grooves with multitrack Beat Detective
Start things off on the right beat with Beat Detective, a powerful tool that enables you to analyze and adjust timing across multiple tracks. Quickly tighten up uneven drum performances. Change up the feel or groove of a beat, and keep your rhythm section "in the pocket" by extracting the timing and groove from a drumbeat and applying that groove template to the bass part.
Unrivaled Audio Mixing
Achieve the best mixes possible automatically
Get great-sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC). Mix in stereo or up to 7.1 surround (with Pro Tools HD 9 or Pro Tools 9 and the Complete Production Toolkit 2 option). And automate every element in the Pro Tools environment (rather than "riding the faders" in real time) to add life and ensure the best mix”from track volumes, mute, and panning, to every plug-in parameter.
Get the sounds you want with Pro Tools plug-ins
Create better sounding mixes using the collection of included sound-processing, effects, and instrument plug-ins”you can insert up to 10 plug-ins per track. And expand your creative palette with plug-ins from Avid and our Pro Tools Development Partners for almost anything you can imagine”from instruments to EQs, compressors, reverbs, amp emulators, noise reducers, surround encoding, and more.
Grab control of your mix
You can use a mouse to make changes one at a time, or mix faster and easier using a hardware control surface. Get unrivaled, fully integrated, hands-on Pro Tools control with a choice of Avid control surfaces to fit your needs and budget, including ICON consoles and C|24; full EUCON integration with MC Mix, MC Control, MC Pro, System 5-MC, System 5, and more; and third-party control surfaces.
No instrument? No problem
Easily create parts for practically any musical instrument using great-sounding virtual instruments, a MIDI keyboard/controller or your mouse, and the built-in Pro Tools MIDI Editor. Get started with the included virtual instruments and audio loops, and expand your arsenal with virtual instruments from Avid and third-party audio designers.
Get inspired with full MIDI and compositional tools
Take your songwriting from sketchpad to final production. Assign key signatures, create and move notes, transpose pitches, build dynamics, rearrange sections, and sculpt every note to perfection in the MIDI Editor. You can also view all MIDI parameters simultaneously for easier editing. and make your mixes shine by adding effects and automation.
Notate music with the Sibelius Score Editor
Compose and print professional music scores using the Sibelius Score Editor, which offers a wide range of standard notation tools. Generate ideas quickly with realtime note placement and editing, and change the meter, key signature, and more on-the-fly. Add chord symbols and diagrams. Transcribe MIDI parts in real time. Even export sessions as Sibelius (.sib) files for further finessing in Sibelius.
Work and collaborate on music from other audio apps
Collaboration has never been easier. With Pro Tools, you can exchange sessions with any Pro Tools user or studio. But you can also edit, remix, or even revisit projects created in other audio software”such as Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Live, Reason, and other third-party apps”right in Pro Tools using built-in OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support, ReWire compatibility, or MP3 export.
Create, Edit, and Mix Audio for Post
Streamline the audio/video workflow
Work faster and easier with video using professional tools”now included as standard. Easily import and export projects to and from Pro Tools through built-in OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support. Keep track of all project assets and create and share custom catalogs with the robust DigiBase Pro file management. You can seamlessly move and share projects between the editorial and mix stage, with full compatibility, using a single automation system.
Create and cut sound to picture
With Pro Tools, you can create, edit, and mix audio to picture, with sample-accurate precision, using the built-in Time Code Ruler and support for one or up to 64 video tracks. Clean up production sound, and create sound effects and elements that define (or defy) reality. Record voiceovers, Foley, and ADR with perfect-frame accuracy. Easily execute and play back edits nondestructively using single-key edit commands.
Mix stereo and surround
Easily create larger-than-life mixes that move across the stereo field using advanced automation and variable stereo pan depths
Integrate directly into the Avid video workflow
Speed up workflow efficiency and eliminate the need for rendering effects, transcoding video, or copying Avid video files for audio post. With the Video Satellite option, you can instantly open and play Avid HD or SD video sequences in sync with your Pro Tools session (Pro Tools HD only). And because all video playback is offloaded onto a separate but synced computer, you maintain full Pro Tools audio track counts and processing power.
Mackie HR62mk2 Studio Monitors
The Mackie HR624mk2 high-resolution Active Studio Reference Monitor is the perfect alternative when space is limited. The HR624mk2 monitor offers the same design as the Mackie HR824mk2 in a more compact package. The new Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear audio image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. The Mackie HR624mk2 monitor's Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you easily tailor the sound to suit your space and your taste. Thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, with the HR624mk2 monitor, you always get accurate mix translation. Combine all this with superior bass extension, and the Mackie HR624mk2 monitor makes your studio's sweet spot a full-on sweet zone.
AT4033/CL Condenser Mic
The Audio-Technica AT4033CL Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic uses transformerless circuitry to virtually eliminate low-frequency distortion and enhance the capture of high-speed transients. An 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals. Requires 48V phantom power. Includes AT8449 shockmount.
MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Mixer
- AVID Pro Tools 9 software
- Pair of Mackie HR624mk2 Monitors
- Audio-Technica AT4033CL mic
- Musician's Gear tripod stand
- 3 Gear One XLR cables (20' each)
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- Analog 1/4" insert (rear panel)
- Access to Fat Channel functions (except high-pass filter and phase reverse)
- Pre/post-fader send
- Output-level control
- Access to Fat Channel functions (except phase reverse)
- Mix and Mix/Pan Fat Channel metering
- Available sources: 24 input channels, Aux A and B, Tape Input, Talkback
- Pre/post-fader send
- Output-level control
- Access to Fat Channel (except phase reverse)
- Effects-send Select for Fat Channel metering
- Mix button for aux-bus mixing and Fat Channel metering
- Aux Input A and B
- Level Control and Select (Fat Channel metering) switch
- Access to all Fat Channel functions (except phase reverse)
- Mic Level control
- Output Select (Aux 1-2, 3-6, 7-10, Main)
- Talk button
- Rear-panel XLR mic input with level control and continuous 48V phantom power
- Level control
- Tape Input to Mains button
- FireWire source on/off
- Cue Mix volume control
- PFL/AFL and Solo In Place (SIP) buttons
- Headphone-output level control
- Control-room monitor-level control
- Solo Bus to Monitor button
- Tape Input to Monitor button
- Main L/R FireWire Return to Monitor button
- Main Mix to Monitor button
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- Stereo link for input channels, aux buses, and subgroups
- Phase reverse (main channels only)
- High-pass filter: 6 dB/oct., sweepable from Off to 1 kHz (main channels and aux's only)
- Gate: Threshold: 0 to -84dB, Attack: 0.02 to 500ms, Release: 0.05 to 2 sec, Bandpass Key Filter: 40Hz to 16kHz, second-order resonant bandpass filter Q (0.7) with Key Listen function
- Compressor: Threshold,-56 to 0dB; Ratio 1:1 to 14:1, LIM=ˆž:1; Attack 0.2 to 150ms; Release 2.5 to 900 ms; Makeup Gain 0 to 28dB; Soft Knee switch; Auto Mode with 10ms Attack and 150ms release
- Limiter: variable Threshold -28 dBfs to 0, ˆž:1 Ratio
- Output Assign: 4 subgroups and main with post-EQ/post-dynamics option
- All settings can be copied among channels and saved as user presets
- 50 channel-strip presets for drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, and vocals
- Low EQ: sweepable from 36Hz to 465Hz, ±15dB, switchable shelf or peaking
- Low Mid EQ: sweepable from 90Hz to 1.2kHz, ±15dB, variable Q 0.1 to 4.0
- High Mid EQ: sweepable from 380Hz to 5kHz, ±15 dB, variable Q 0.1 to 4.0
- High EQ: sweepable from 1.4kHz to 18kHz, ±15dB, switchable shelf or peaking
- Master EQ On/Off button
- 31-band graphic equalizers:
- Assignable in four stereo pairs
- Mono or stereo operation
- Main outputs, aux outputs, subgroup outputs
- Global Scene Storage: all current StudioLive settings:
- Up to 80 at a time
- Individual channel-strip Scene storage
- Up to 48 at a time, plus
- 50 factory presets for instruments and vocal
- Scene, Store, and Recall
- Automatic Global AutoStore
- Copy and Paste between channels
- Customizable naming (for example, "Saturday Gig" or "Main Worship Service")
- Lockout mode to keep inspired amateurs from changing your settings
- 24 x 16-LED Fat Channel matrix:
- Pre-dynamics/pre-fader input
- Post-dynamics/post-fader output
- Gain reduction
- Aux 1-10 and EFX A/B output
- Fader-position recall
- 8 x 15-LED main meter bank:
- Selected channel level
- Selected channel gain reduction
- Sub buses 1 to 4
- Main stereo outputs
- 15-LED horizontal Pan/Balance display
- 64 x 194 LCD matrix:
- Effects parameters
- Scene creation, storage, and recall
- System menus
- 2-digit channel selected display
- 24 main inputs, each with XLR mic, 1/4" line, and 1/4" inserts
- 2 1/4" stereo (L/R) aux inputs
- 1 XLR talkback mic input with phantom power and level control
- Unbalanced RCA stereo (L/R) tape inputs and outputs
- XLR stereo (L/R) main outputs with level control
- 1/4" stereo (L/R) main outputs
- XLR mono output with level control
- 1/4" stereo (L/R) control-room outputs
- 1/4" headphone output
- 4 1/4" subgroup outputs
- 10 1/4" aux outputs
- 24 pre-insert, balanced direct outputs, Ch. 1-8, 9-16, 17-24 (DB25 sockets) S/PDIF digital out
- 2 FireWire 400 ports
- High-definition analog-to-digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited-headroom, 32-bit floating point, digital mixing, and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Rugged, non-flex steel chassis
- 100mm long-throw faders
- Military-grade, quick-touch buttons
- BNC 12V lamp socket
- Optional dust covers available
- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night's gig
- Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you're connected to the computer
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
- Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive owners
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the mixer from an iPhone, iPad, laptop, or other device using third-party VNC software
- Pro Tools 9.0 provides a single, unified installer for Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD
- New Pro Tools 9.0 PACE copy protection with iLok USB key
- Support for Core Audio hardware (including Mac built-in audio) with supported Core Audio drivers installed
- Support for ASIO hardware with supported ASIO drivers installed
- Current Engine setting for selecting which audio engine to use
- Pro Tools Aggregate I/O option for using
- the built in audio on Mac
- Delay Compensation settings for all versions of Pro Tools
- Ability to select Core Audio and ASIO interfaces
- Launch Setup Application command for Core Audio and ASIO audio interfaces
- Increased number of audio and MIDI tracks
- Increased number of internal mix busses
- New Track and Send Output selector commands for faster, simplified signal routing and mixer configuration Multiple Stereo Pan Depth options
- 7.1 and 7.0 standard HD surround formats (Pro Tools HD and Pro Tools with Complete Production Toolkit 2 only)
- Support for EUCON for controlling Pro Tools with EUCON-aware control surfaces
- Advanced Import Session Data (formerly Pro Tools HD only, or Pro Tools LE with DV Toolkit 2 or Complete Production Toolkit only)
- Import AAF and OMF sequences (formerly with the DigiTranslator 2.0 option only)
- New AAF import features and enhancements:
- Ability to import stereo AAF audio tracks
- Ability to import RTAS plug-in data from AAF sequences
- New Locators To Import setting for importing locators from Media Composer“generated AAF sequences
- Export AAF and OMF sequences (formerly with the DigiTranslator 2.0 option only)
- Avid Interplay Support with Mac
- Ability to check data into and out of Avid Interplay directly with the Interplay Access browser
- Export MP3 (formerly with the MP3 Export option only)
- Export Session as Text (formerly Pro Tools HD only)
- Session and System settings
- Output and internal mix busses
- Ability to Import I/O Settings by page
- Overlapping Paths
- Improved session interchange
- Advanced search features
- DigiBase Catalogs
- Auto-Scrolling tracks in the Mix and Edit windows
- Advanced Beat Detective features:
- Separate multiple tracks
- Collection mode
- Delay Compensation option
- Delay Compensation Engine
- Delay Compensation view
- Low Latency Monitoring During Recording
- Delay Compensation on Auxiliary Input tracks
- Delay Compensation for MIDI
- H/W Insert Delay (Compensation)
- Timebase Rulers:
- Time Code Ruler
- Secondary Time Code Ruler
- Ability to set Time Code and Feet+Frame rates
- Ability to redefine Time Code Position
- Ability to redefine Current Feet+Frames Position
- Use Subframes option for Go To command
- Pull Up and Pull Down commands:
- Audio Rate Pull Up/Down
- Video Rate Pull Up/Down
- Mic Pre Peripherals
- Mic Pre I/O Setup
- Mic PRE view
- Mic Preamp window
- Complete Production Toolkit 2
- 96 voices (simultaneous audio playback)
- 32 audio record (simultaneous)
- 64 instruments
- 512 MIDI
- 160 Aux tracks
- 256 Busses
- 1 Video
- Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC)
- Beat Detective (multitrack)
- AAF/OMF/MXF file interchange
- Core Audio/ASIO support (up to 32 channels)
- MP3 export
- Plug-in support: RTAS/AudioSuite
- Destructive Record
- Time Code Ruler
- Variable stereo pan depths
- Surround mixing (stereo only)
- Big Fish Audio 8GB sound library
- Boom drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33 tonewheel organ emulator with rotating speaker simulation
- Mini Grand acoustic grand piano
- Vacuum monophonic vacuum tube synthesizer
- Xpand!2 multitimbral synth and sample workstation
- 1-Band EQ III
- 4-Band EQ III
- 7-Band EQ III
- AIR Chorus
- AIR Distortion
- AIR Dynamic Delay
- AIR Enhancer
- AIR Ensemble
- AIR Filter Gate
- AIR Flanger
- AIR Frequency Shifter
- AIR FuzzWah
- AIR KillEQ
- AIR Lo-Fi
- AIR MultiChorus
- AIR Multi-Delay
- AIR Nonlinear Reverb
- AIR Phaser
- AIR Reverb
- AIR Spring Reverb
- AIR StereoWidth
- AIR Talkbox
- AIR Vintage Filter
- BF76 Compressor 1176 emulator
- BF Essential Clip Remover
- BF Essential Correlation Meter phase fixer
- BF Essential Meter Bridge VU metering
- BF Essential Noise Meter
- D-Verb reverb and ambience
- DC Offset Removal
- Eleven Free (guitar amp emulator based on Eleven)
- Extra Long Delay II
- Lo-Fi retro processing
- Long Delay II
- Maxim sound maximizer
- Medium Delay II
- Multi-Tap Delay
- Ping-Pong Delay
- Pitch Shift
- POWr Dither
- Recti-Fi harmonic synthesis
- SansAmp tube amp simulator
- Sci-Fi ring modulator
- Signal Generator
- Short Delay II
- Slap Delay II
- Time Compression Expansion
- Time Shift time/pitch stretching
- TL AutoPan panning effects
- TL InTune digital tuner
- TL MasterMeter oversampling meter
- TL Metro versatile metronome
- Vari-Fi speed shifter
- Mbox (3rd gen.) / Mbox 2
- Mbox Mini (3rd gen.) / Mbox 2 Mini
- Mbox Pro (3rd gen.) / Mbox 2 Pro
- 003 / Digi 002
- 003 Rack
- 003 Rack+
- Digi 002
- Digi 002 Rack
- Eleven Rack
- Any 3rd-party Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible interface
- EUCON-enabled MC Mix
- ICON D-Control ES
- Any 3rd-party analog or digital surface that supports the HUI protocol
Order this Pro Tools 9 software/hardware combo today!
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 25.19" x 21.31" x 1.89"-7.02" (back is angled up)
- 639.80mm x 541.27mm x 178.21-47.95mm (back is angled up)
- Weight: 45lb.
- Computer: Avid-qualified Apple computer
- System Software: Snow Leopard: Mac OS X 10.6.2, 10.6.3, or 10.6.4 (32 or 64-bit)*
- Total System RAM: 2GB minimum, 4GB or more recommended
- *Pro Tools 9 has not been qualified with Mac OS X 10.6.5 (released November 10, 2010)
- Computer: Avid-qualified Windows-based computer
- System Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32 or 64-bit)
- Total System RAM: 2GB minimum, 4GB or more recommended
- Avid Audio Interfaces and Peripherals
- Audio Drive Requirements: One or More Hard Disk Drives Dedicated for Audio Record and Playback
- System Hard Drive: Minimum 15GB free space on startup drive required for Pro Tools installation
- Graphics Card: Dedicated Graphics Card highly recommended
- Video Peripherals
- Third Party Audio Interfaces