- Product H77340
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with QSC K12 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K12 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, two...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile, easy-to-use digital mixer packaged with a pair of premium quality powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K12 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
The QSC K12 is a 12" 2-way PA speaker system that features a 1,000W Class D power module and 75 horizontal and vertical coverage. Low frequencies extend to 48Hz (-10dB high acoustic output, 131dB peak). This low-frequency extension makes the QSC K12 an ideal choice for music playback and live reinforcement of instruments, especially in venues where more directional speakers are needed. Equally at home in the role of stage monitor, the QSC K12 speaker enclosure has an angled side for use as a low-profile, horizontal wedge and a flat side for proper side-fill use.
QSC's K12 PA Speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The primary differentiator in K Series speakers is the resulting output dispersion”the K8 being the widest at 105 and the K12 the narrowest at 75 (that of the K12). This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the QSC K12 delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
- Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- QSC K12
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
Order today, and get a complete PA system that will knock your socks off, and while you're standing there barefoot it will sound so good you'll forget that your feet are cold.
StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with QSC K12 Speakers
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.