- Product H77337
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR115 Speakers
- Write a Review
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stand...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb, versatile digital mixing console and a pair of high-quality powewred speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR115 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multiband dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR115 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and a second amplifier supplies 450 watts to a large 2" high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high-frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90 x 60. The DSR115 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
- Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- Yamaha DSR115
- 15" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multiband dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 136dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- 5-year warranty
This is an ideal system for rehearsal, medium-sized clubs, houses of worship or numerous other professional applications. Order today.
StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR115 Speakers
- For specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.