- #J41756 000000000 J41756000000000
PreSonus StudioLive RML 16AI 16-Channel Rackmount Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
Based on the StudioLive® AI-series engine and controlled with powerful, battle-ready UC Surface touch software for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®, the Stud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
32-channel, touch-software controlled, rack-mount digital mixer.
- Studio Magic Software Suite
Based on the StudioLive® AI-series engine and controlled with powerful, battle-ready UC Surface touch software for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®, the StudioLive RML16AI rack-mount digital mixer is scalable and compact. It provides 8 XLR mic inputs, 8 combo mic/balanced line inputs, 8 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps; 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing. Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RML16AI’s Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture™ recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode, Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit® account for online music promotion and distribution.
Scalable, fully recallable, and designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the StudioLive® RML16AI rack-mount digital mixer introduces the all new, battle-ready UC Surface touch control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®. With 16 recallable XMAX Class A preamps, a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface, 96 kHz operation, and extensive Fat Channel signal processing, the RML16AI is in a class of its own. Active Integration™ technology provides direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking with a tightly integrated software suite, including Capture™ recording and virtual sound check software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows to deliver a complete solution.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Included
Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago. The suite includes: SPL Attacker, Maag Audio EQ2, Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx Opto Compressor and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 25
- Aux sends: 16
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 16
- Mic preamps: 8
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 8
- XLR only jacks: 8
- 1/4" only jacks: None
- S/PDIF in: Yes
- ADAT/optical in: No
- RCA in: Yes
- AES/EBU: No
- Total outputs: 8
- XLR out: 8
- 1/4” out: 10 (TRS balanced)
- S/PDIF out: 2
- ADAT/optical out: 8
- DB25 Yes
- AES / EBU: No
- Connections: USB, FireWire
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 10 (TRS balanced)
- Wi-Fi No
- Word-clock I/O: No
- I/O expansion: Yes
- Onboard effects
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Parametric
- EQ bands: 4
- Master graphic: Yes
- Width: 5.25"
- Height: 19"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 19 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Fader type: Virtual
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
Spectacular digital mixer in rackmount format. order today.
- iPad® Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), or iPad 2
- iOS® 7.03 or later
- Mac® OS X 10.8 64-bit or later
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Wired or wireless network connection
- Internet connection
- For Capture™ and Studio One®:
- FireWire S800 (IEEE 1394b) port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1280x800 resolutionSystem requirements:
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Bought to augment my Presonus 32AI because the 10 pc band just has to keep adding percussion!! More cowbell!! Install was easy and paired nicely using the Motu and wireless router. I now have 48 channels of FOH and a 24 channels monitor mix available.
- Was this a gift?: