- Write a Review
32-channel, touch-software controlled, rackmount digital mixer.
- Studio Magic Software Suite
Based on the StudioLive® AI-series engine and controlled with powerful, battle-ready UC Surface touch software for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®, the StudioLive RML32AI rack-mount digital mixer is scalable and compact.
It provides 24 XLR mic inputs, 8 combo mic/balanced line inputs, 16 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps; 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing.
Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RML32AI’s Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture™ recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Included
Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago. The suite includes: SPL Attacker, Maag Audio EQ2, Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx Opto Compressor and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Bullet points (extended list):
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixer
- 24 locking XLR inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 locking XLR mic/balanced TRS line inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 16 XLR line outputs on the front, mirrored on rear-panel DB25 jack
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono) with analog trim pots
- 32 LED meter grid
- 25 mix buses: 16 aux mix buses, 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono), 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay), stereo solo bus
- Fat Channel signal processing on all input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more
- AVB cascading with a second RM or RML mixer for up to 64 channels
- 52x34 direct digital FireWire recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix®-AI personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch
- Integrated preamp and Fat Channel control from Studio One
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- 2 FireWire S800 ports, 1 AVB Ethernet port (in option card slot), and S/PDIF digital output
Rack version of a well tested mixer. Super convenient and low profile. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.