- Product 700726
PreSonus V-FIRE 24-bit/96kHz R-BUS to FireWire Interface
- Write a Review
The PreSonus V-FIRE is a Roland R-BUS to FireWire converter for Windows XP and Macintosh computers. This unique adapter allows you to convert Roland'...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turn your Roland workstation into a FireWire computer music system!
The PreSonus V-FIRE is a Roland R-BUS to FireWire converter for Windows XP and Macintosh computers. This unique adapter allows you to convert Roland's R-BUS digital audio output to FireWire (IEEE 1394) format, providing a multichannel computer interface for Roland products equipped with an R-BUS output. The V-FIRE features two R-BUS ports and two FireWire ports, allowing 16 channels of digital audio to stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz sample rate. It is also equipped with R-BUS 1, R-BUS 2, and master sync LED indicators. The V-FIRE also comes with a software control panel enabling the user to select the sample rate (44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz), latency, buffer size, and clock source.
- High-speed R-BUS to FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- 24-bit / 44.1, 48, 88.2 96K sampling rates
- Two R-BUS ports for 16 channels of digital audio
- Dual FireWire ports for connecting other FireWire Devices
- VM-3100 Pro
V-FIRE 24-bit/96kHz R-BUS to FireWire Interface
- Digital Audio Transfer: R-BUS to FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Maximum Inputs/Outputs: 16 inputs/ 16 outputs
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- Control Panel Parameters: Sample Rate, Latency (PC only), Clock Source
- R-BUS 1: 8 channels digital audio input/output with full R-BUS support
- R-BUS 2: 8 channels digital audio input/output with full R-BUS support
- Power Supply: Ext line Transformer, Internal Switching, 12-18V DC
- Bus Power: Six-pin FireWire Port
- Minimum computer system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 1 or later
- Computer: Windows compatible computer with 1394 port (PCI or built-in)
- CPU/Clock: Pentium, 1.6MHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- OS: Mac OSX 10.3.7 or later
- Computer: Apple Macintosh series with 1394 port (PCI or built-in)
- CPU/Clock: PowerPC G4/1.2Mhz or higher, all Intel/Mac models
- Memory(RAM): 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.