- Product H81856
Primera Bravo 4101 Disc Publisher Blu-DVD/CD-R/DB-R
- Write a Review
The Bravo 4101 is Primera’s super-fast, one drive, 100-disc desktop disc printer, and it’s ready to go to work for you. With blazing fast speeds and ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create stunning, printed media discs as fast as you can pour a cup of coffee.
The Bravo 4101 is Primera’s super-fast, one drive, 100-disc desktop disc printer, and it’s ready to go to work for you. With blazing fast speeds and enhanced robotics, you will be creating full-color printed copies of your latest LP or your bands new demo, in the same amount of time it takes for you to pour a cup of coffee. The Bravo 4101 can both record your media to disc and print a high-resolution graphic on inkjet compatible CD-R/DVD-R media.
Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
Bravo 4100-Series are easily the fastest desktop disc printers, DVD duplicators. At just six (6) seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed.
In fact, Bravo 4100-Series is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world.
Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation.
Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another.
The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers.
Getting the Discs Out
In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time – a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long.
Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PT Publisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish.
Extra built-in software applications include:
• PTRip: robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
• PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
• PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included.
Integration Made Easy
Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers.
- The 4101 features 1 disc drive for recording your media to disc
- Create blazing fast copies of your CD-R/DVD-R media in just 6 seconds
- 100-Disc capacity, with the ability to burn through them in under an hour
- Thermal inkjet printer technology from Lexmark prints full color up to 4800dpi
- Separated color ink cartridges cut down on your cost-per-disc
- Automatic option for discs to be dispensed out the front
- Blue LED indicator lets you see what’s happening inside and warns of errors or low supplies
- Built-in applications like PTRip, PTBackup, and PTProtect
Get your demos or LP out faster than ever; with the Bravo 4101 you’ll be creating copies in 6 seconds flat.
Bravo 4101 Disc Publisher Blu-DVD/CD-R/DB-R
- Disc Capacity: 100 discs
- Number of Drives: 1
- Disc Recorders: Latest-generation CD-R/DVD-R recordable drives; optional 12x BD-R drives
- Print Method: Thermal inkjet; powered by Lexmark
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Print Head: Semi-permanent; user replaceable
- Ink Cartridges: Separate high-capacity ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK)
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Z-ColorTM color profile included
- Robotics: High-speed belt drive
- Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending)
- Indicator Lights: External: Power Internal: Blue LED lighting is on during normal
- operation; pulses during low-supplies condition; blinks during error condition
- Operating Systems: Windows: XP/Vista/7 | Mac: OS X v10.6 or higher
- Data Interface: USB 2.0 for CD/DVD drives; high-speed eSATA for optional BD-R drives
- Recommended PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel Celeron® Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), user account with Local Administrator rights. For Blu-ray Disc models, one or two available eSATA ports is required.
- Recommended Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel processor, capable of running Mac OS X v10.6 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space. For Blu-ray Disc models, one or two available eSATA ports is required.
- Power: Universal auto-switching 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5.0A
- Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, WEEE
- Weight: 26 lb (11.8 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.8” x 11” x 17.5” (452mm x 279mm x 445mm)
- Included: PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac Kiosk Kit for front dispensing of up to 100 discs.
- Blu-ray Disc Recordable Drives Business Card Adaptor Kit; supports » 80mm mini CDs and DVDs » 59mm x 85mm rectangular business card CDs » 63mm x 80mm rounded “hockey rink” CDs PTPublisher NE (Network Edition) Software (Windows only) Extended Warranty Hot Swap Program