- Product 249038
Primera BravoPro 16X/48X DVD R/CDR Disk Publisher
- Write a Review
With the industry's fastest throughput, stunning 4,800dpi resolution, and the smallest ink droplet size (3 picoliters) available, the Primera BravoPr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The big brother of the world's best-selling CD/DVD disc publisher.
With the industry's fastest throughput, stunning 4,800dpi resolution, and the smallest ink droplet size (3 picoliters) available, the Primera BravoPro 16X/48X DVD±R/CDR Disk Publisher is truly a top-of-the-line burner and printer for the most demanding applications. Easy-to-use design allows you to specify the files you wish to duplicate, add a print file if desired, select quantity, click go, and walk away. Even if you've never burned and printed a disk before, the wizard software will lead you through each step.
The BravoPro burns and prints up to 100 disks at a time with Primera's exclusive AccuDisc Technology for precise, reliable disc transport. AccuDisc uses advanced optics instead of mechanical components to completely eliminate misalignment of the pick mechanism.
The BravoPro Disk Publisher includes Sonic software--the best CD/DVD burning software for Windows on the market. For Mac, there's the award-winning CharisMac Discribe Mastering Software, including advanced features for video, audio, and graphics pros, as well as disc layout templates for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
For customized applications, the Software Developer's Kit (SDK) has easy-to-integrate APIs based on the Sonic burn engine. Also includes PTBurn Network Software, a powerful Windows-based network software package. It allows multiple users to access BravoPro from client PCs across the network.
The Afterburner Print Technology (APT) featured on the Disk Publisher provides the fastest direct-to-disk color printing using advanced print head technology from Lexmark. The width of the print swath is doubled, which means you'll be able to print more discs in less time. APT also has sophisticated firmware control to precisely maintain the outstanding print quality. To top it all off, replacing ink cartridges is completely automatic.
The BravoPro Disk Publisher sets up in 5 minutes”take it out of the box, plug in a high-speed USB 2.0 interface cable, turn it on, install the software, and you're done.
- 2 Plextor DVD±R/CDR dual-layer drives
- 4,800dpi Inkjet printing
- Black and color ink cartridges
- Sonic PrimoDVD 2.1 for Windows 2000/XP
- SureThing Primera Edition design software
- CharisMac Engineering's Discribe for Mac OS X
- Kiosk Mode Kit for publishing 100 discs per job
- USB 2.0 cable and instructions
- Requires an available USB 2.0 port or add-on board (sold separately)
- Disc Capacity: Up to 50 discs in standard input/output mode; up to 100 discs using kiosk adapter (included)
- Recording Speeds: up to 16X/48X
- Recordable Formats
- CD: CDR, CDRW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats
- DVD: DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD+R Dual Layer; other formats to be added as they become standardized
- 2 Plextor DVD±R/CDR Dual-Layer drives
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi; printer driver selectable
- Max. Print Width: 4.724" (120mm)
- Ink Cartridges: Dual CMY and black monochrome
- Colors: 16.7 million and black monochrome
- Primera's new Z-Color Color Matching for bright, vibrant and the most accurate colors on a variety of media surfaces
- Media Types: Printable-surface CDRs and DVD±Rs
- Data Interface: High-speed USB 2.0; network ready using PTBurn Network Software
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.2 or better; software for both platforms is included
- Power: Switch-selectable 100-120 VAC @ 1A or 220-240VAC @ 1A, 50/60Hz
- Safety Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE
- Emissions: FCC Class B, CE
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 17.8"W x 11"H x 17.5"D
- Recommended System Requirements
- PC: Pentium IV processor at 2 GHz or higher, at least 512MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- Mac: G4 or better Power Mac capable of running Mac OS X v10.2 or better, at least 512MB RAM, USB 2.0 port