Direct-to-disc printing with stunning 4800 dpi print resolution.
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter is Primera's newest and highest-performance disc auto printer ever. It automatically prints up to 100 CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs at a time – all in a compact, attractive unit. With unparalleled durability, dependability and reliability, BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter is the best choice for businesses and organizations that demand solid performance and value.
As the "big brother" to their Bravo SE AutoPrinter – the world's best-selling CD/DVD auto printer – BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter sets new standards for quality, speed and reliability. Just a few of its features and benefits include:
The industry's fastest throughput
Direct-to-disc printing with stunning 4800 dpi print resolution
The smallest ink droplet size available – just 3 picoliters – for superb graphics, photo and text quality
Primera's exclusive AccuDisc Technology for precise, reliable disc transport
Windows network software included for sharing BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter among multiple users
Software for both PC and Mac® burning and printing included
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter is designed for unattended, hands-free, direct-to-disc printing. Just add a print file if desired, select a quantity and click on the "Go!" button.
A new wizard-driven software interface helps you to produce discs quickly and easily. Even if you've never printed a disc before, the software will lead you effortlessly through each step.
The Fastest Throughput
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter's robotics, printing and even tray-in/tray-out speeds have been carefully designed and optimized for maximum throughput.
Afterburner Print Technology
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter's high-speed color printing is the fastest you'll find. That's why we call it Afterburner Print Technology (APT). APT uses an all-new print head technology from Lexmark that doubles the width of the print swath. This means that you'll be able to print more discs in less time. APT also has sophisticated firmware control to precisely maintain the outstanding print quality you'd expect from a printer with 4800 dpi print resolution and an industry-leading 3 picoliter droplet size. We've even made replacement ink cartridge alignment easy by making the process completely automatic.
No Assembly Required
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter is fast and easy to set up because everything's built-in. Just take it out of the box. Plug in a single high-speed USB 2.0 interface cable. Turn on the power and install one software program. Total set-up time is less than five minutes. The attractive, transparent hinged cover ensures that the robotic mechanism, drives and recordable media are not accidentally bumped. It also protects against dust, spills and other possible contaminants.
Many Choices of Media
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter prints not only standard 120mm CDs and DVDs, but also several of the popular business-card shaped discs and mini CD/DVD formats. An optional media adapter kit is required.
You'll appreciate BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter's exclusive AccuDisc Technology. This patent-pending suite of hardware and firmware enhancements provides the most accurate and precise disc picking available. It utilizes advanced optics instead of mechanical components to completely eliminate misalignment of the pick mechanism.
BravoPro Xi AutoPrinter Specifications:
- BravoPro AutoPrinter (no drives; for printing only)
- Disc Capacity
- Up to 50 discs in standard input/output mode; up to 100 discs using kiosk adapter (included)
- Print Method
- Print Resolution
- Up to 4800 dpi; printer driver selectable
- Max. Print Width
- 4.724" (120mm)
- Ink Cartridges
- CMY and black monochrome
- 16.7 million and black monochrome
- Color Matching
- Primera's new Z-Color™ Color Matching for bright,
- vibrant and the most accurate colors on a variety of media surfaces
- Media Types
- Printable-surface CD-Rs and DVD±Rs
- Data Interface
- High-speed USB 2.0
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP/Vista®/7 for PC OS X v10.5 or higher for Mac
- Adobe® PhotoShop® and Illustrator® design templates for Mac® and Windows users
- Recommended System Requirements
- Pentium® IV processor at 2 GHz or higher, at least
- 500MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- G3 or better Power Mac capable of running
- Mac OS X v10.2 or better, at least 500MB RAM,
- USB 2.0 port
- Switch-selectable 100-120 VAC @ 1A or
- 220-240VAC @ 1A, 50/60 Hz
- Safety: UL, UL-C, CE
- FCC Class B, CE
- 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- 17.8"W x 11"H x 17.5"D
- (452mmW x 279mmH x 445mmD)
- One year parts and labor; optional extended warranty available
- Software for Mac and PC platforms
- Kiosk mode kit