- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Primera BravoPro Xi2 BluRay Dual Drive Duplicator
- Write a Review
- Product 485281
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BravoPro Xi2 BluRay Dual Drive Duplicator has been re-designed and re-engineered to duplicate discs faster, more efficiently and even more reliab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Supports 25GB single-layer and 50GB dual-layer discs with up to 4800 dpi quality printing.
The BravoPro Xi2 BluRay Dual Drive Duplicator has been re-designed and re-engineered to duplicate discs faster, more efficiently and even more reliably than ever before. It's the perfect choice for producing quantities of professional-quality burned and printed discs – automatically and hands-free.
With Blu-ray Disc drives you'll be able to record high-definition video as well as perform back-ups of files, photos, video and more. Both 25GB single-layer and 50GB dual-layer discs are supported.
The main goal for the new BravoPro Xi-Series was to maximize throughput. All parts of the process were carefully analyzed, including robotics, disc picking and software. All have now been optimized for the fastest possible production speeds.
The most significant change has been to the disc transport robotics. Instead of a lead screw, the robotic arm is belt-driven by a microprocessor-controlled stepper motor. Belt drives are capable of much faster throughput – in this case, about 300% faster!
Precise Disc Picking
Primera's AccuDisc picking technology has always been the best in the business. It uses patented, precision mechanics and software to know that it has picked just one disc at a time. This prevents misfeeds and double discs which can not only interrupt operation but can even damage recording drives.
Now in its seventh generation, AccuDisc has been further optimized for speed. As a result, disc picking is up to 200% faster than before.
The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc publishers – in fact, almost four times higher print resolution than a leading competitor.
Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs, too. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water-, scratch- and smudge-resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Of course, virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported.
Getting the Discs Out
In some applications such as medical imaging and video/audio-on-demand it is imperative that discs can be dispensed out the front of the unit. On BravoPro Xi-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time – a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long.
BravoPro Xi-Series also has two software-selectable input bins. This means you can put 50 CDs on the left and 50 DVDs on the right. Or put 50 DVDs on the left and 50 BD-Rs on the right. Whatever combination works for you, you'll save the time and trouble of switching out media when a different type is required for a particular job.
Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
Using the BravoPro Xi-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's exclusive PTPublisher Software, written by our own software engineers, has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish – a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers.
You get more for your money with BravoPro Xi-Series. In addition to the included PTPublisher software for disc burning and printing, you also get these valuable extra built-in software features:
PTRip: lets you robotically RIP your personal music CDs and load them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or optional 25GB and 50GB Blu-ray Discs. Archival-grade TuffCoat branded optical media is available from Primera.
PTProtect: With a single mouse click, you can prevent unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included; additional protections are available at a reasonable per-disc price.
Other Primera-exclusive software features, including the first-ever iPhone application for disc publishers, are currently under development. Software updates are made available to registered users at no extra charge.
The Most Illuminating Feature
Also new to BravoPro Xi-Series is built-in blue LED lighting. The soft blue glow not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
Integration Made Easy
Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, video and audio on-demand and more.
Primera makes integration easy with its Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers. Primera is the only company in the industry that actively supports 3rd-party developers on Windows, Mac and even Linux.
Simply the Best
With their fast throughput, superior print quality, valuable extra software features, affordable price and per-disc costs, Windows and Mac compatibility, SDK's and more, Primera's BravoPro Xi-Series Disc Publishers are simply the best mid-sized disc publishers you can buy.
- Dual drive for faster performance
- Up to 100 discs per task
- Supports 25GB and 50GB BluRay discs
- 4800 dpi printing
- Handsfree operation
- Disc Capacity: 100 discs
- Number of Drives: 2
- Disc Recorders: Latest-generation BD-R drives
- Print Method: Thermal inkjet; powered by Lexmark
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Ink Cartridges: One CMY (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) and one K (Black)
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Color Matching: Z-Color™ color profile included
- Robotics: High-speed belt drive
- Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending)
- Indicator Lights: External: Power
- Internal: Blue LED lighting is on during normal operation; pulses during low-supplies condition; blinks during error condition
- Operating Systems: Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Mac: OS X v10.5 or higher
- Data Interface: Blu-Ray eSATA for Burning (one cable/port for each drive - cable(s) included)
- USB 2.0 for Printing
- Recommended PC Minimum System Requirements: Intel Celeron® Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), User account with Local Administrator rights. Available x1 or x16 PCI Express slot. (eSATA card is included). Laptops will requires an on-board eSATA port(s) or empty PCMCIA card slot and eSATA PCMCIA card (not included).
- Recommended Mac Minimum System Requirements:1 GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.5 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space. Mac Pro (tower/desktop) with available x1 or x16 PCI Express slot. (eSATA card is included). MacBook Pro with empty express card slot and eSATA express card (not included). Mac mini, iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook computers are not compatible.
- Power: Switch-selectable 100-120VAC or 220-240VAC,
- 50/60 Hz, 1.0A
- Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, WEEE
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 17.8"W x 11"H x 17.5"D
- (452mmW x 279mmH x 445mmD)
- Included: PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac
- Kiosk Kit for front dispensing of up to 100 discs